Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lots of arguing and denigrating on FNN - not much meaningful input

Quote Originally Posted by tomah View Post
    dont worry everyone. Its almost summer time! The water will heat up and you will get your bites! Lol
    amen!!!!!!!......

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    the only thing that bothers me is that arguing takes the place of the reports other than that it doesnt effect me
    also i agree....sometimes you just bite ur tongue give a good report,and let the cards fall where they may..everybody has an opionion,just like @#$holes

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    hmm very well said vortec. unfortunately when i first joined the type of post you speak of were very well dispersed around this site.

like you said you can very quickly tell a lot about a person by what they write, and well i figured this is the internet there are going to be plenty of a__hole's who just feel empowered by siting on the other side of the screen and armed with a keyboard. when i see discouraging post, or negative post i just pay no mind to it.

In the last year and mostly since the tragedy we had over the summer the large main core of good people has begun to shrink and we are seeing a lack of positive, inspiring and uplifting posts. That has left a vacuum witch unfortunately is being filled with negativity. you see it is hard for some one to bring down the spirits of a large happy group but once the group gets smaller it gets more susceptible to the negativity.

i have noticed the large majority of these negative posts have come from either newer members or form members that are very inactive on the site i.e a person who has been a member since 2006-7 and has only 100 or so posts.

in short if we want the negativity to stop we all have to be more positive and not support or encourage the unwarranted negative posts
    good point but I take offense to the last part cause im new, HAHA just kidding, but really though good point
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Not to argue, but vortec, didn't you just denigrate the tournament bass guys for putting bedfish in their live wells on the pudd w/o thread?

Hmmmmmmm? I guess its only denigration if you disagree with it?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Not to argue, but vortec, didn't you just denigrate the tournament bass guys for putting bedfish in their live wells on the pudd w/o thread?

Hmmmmmmm? I guess its only denigration if you disagree with it?
    haha dont kill the moment bro
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TaperSteve
    Blah blah blah blah blah.... This is the reason why all the babies dont want to post here anymore. Hasnt anyone ever heard of the saying, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"?
    END QUOTE
    TS

Actually, that's not correct. Words can destroy a person emotionally, doing far more harm than physical injury. This is especially true when it's done on a public forum.

END QUOTE

I SAY,,,

Someone as sensetive as your implying <ABSOLUTELY does not need to be pertisipating in a WWW fishing forum.

I personally LIKE all the different opinions ,gripes,likes and dislikes expressed here on FNN,,,,,,,,,,,

were all diferent /morrally and polliticly.

I SAY NOT 1 THING NEEDS CHANGING! JMO

GO FNN and TEAM 57

TRAIL BLAZER
    Last edited by trail blazer; 03-15-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

I was never a fan of political correctness. A bit useless when the nation is filled with people of opposing views.

Kinda like serving Pork at a muslim birthday party with an american flag in it. Just doesn't work on the internets.

Just dont garrote each other, and it's all good.

I've been here for a long time, and I've seen much worse on other forums, so i don't exactly understand this post...

Especially considering I tend to kill threads with a bunch of crap, anyway.. So as long as I'm here...

We do certainly, need to be more supportive of our fellow anglers.

Now on those lines.

I agree with T/O.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    at times i do get to fish more a man should be allowed.
    He gets to fish too much!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    some people put up reports of the fishing adventures,some people only respond ,some of those who only respond may not get that many chances to fish,and some i think they get jealous of those who get to fish alot.i get hated on alot ,because at times i do get to fish more a man should be allowed.if its a guide were im teaching somebody or if its a personel day were i get to just be in the fresh air and enjoying mother nature, im at peace when im fishing ,all my torture is reading some of the stuff on the board,and i know sometimes i get caught up in major drama, its just real hard to sit on my hands when i read totall B/S when i now its b/s, and its hard to sit and watch a keyboard fisherman bash on folks and nobody will get in vovled.i quess when youre as old and as stupid as i am it gets harder and harder to controll youre self,,,,,,,,you nailed it pretty close dead center vortec,,,,,,,,,,,,,bob,,,,,,,,
    T.O I feel you about the haters thing. I believe it comes with the territory though when it comes to success. And you have a lot of success on the waters as well besides just being able to go a lot. I came up with a video just to address those haters months ago. Thought you may like to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ-3jEWxSWo

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Originally Posted by TaperSteve
    Blah blah blah blah blah.... This is the reason why all the babies dont want to post here anymore. Hasnt anyone ever heard of the saying, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"?
    END QUOTE
    TS

Actually, that's not correct. Words can destroy a person emotionally, doing far more harm than physical injury. This is especially true when it's done on a public forum.

END QUOTE

I SAY,,,

Someone as sensetive as your implying <ABSOLUTELY does not need to be pertisipating in a WWW fishing forum.

I personally LIKE all the different opinions ,gripes,likes and dislikes expressed here on FNN,,,,,,,,,,,

were all diferent /morrally and polliticly.

I SAY NOT 1 THING NEEDS CHANGING! JMO

GO FNN and TEAM 57

TRAIL BLAZER
    What a bunch of p u ssies huh TB?

Every forum is the same. Whoever thinks this one is different or special is delusional.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast