Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: for sale shimano fishing backpack , tool bag and paintball gun for sale

Default for sale shimano fishing backpack , tool bag and paintball gun for sale

All theses things are used cond. like new \ shimano fishing backpack for $50.00 /CLC TOOL BAG Custom LeatherCraft 1539 18 Multi-Compartment Tool Carrier FOR $30.00 AND Clc 1132 Tool Backpack 75 Pocket - Tool Organizers FOR $55.00 AND A MINI ORACLE AUTOCOCKER with some upgrades has superfly bolt , 6inches drop and a 14 inches dye ultralite barrle. use only 3 times

you can email me @ aguilar_dv@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by fishingonmymine View Post
    All theses things are used cond. like new \ shimano fishing backpack for $50.00 /CLC TOOL BAG Custom LeatherCraft 1539 18 Multi-Compartment Tool Carrier FOR $30.00 AND Clc 1132 Tool Backpack 75 Pocket - Tool Organizers FOR $55.00 AND A MINI ORACLE AUTOCOCKER with some upgrades has superfly bolt , 6inches drop and a 14 inches dye ultralite barrle. use only 3 times

you can email me @ aguilar_dv@yahoo.com
    There's a classifieds section where you list stuff for sale bro....not in this section.

what is the back pack like does it hold trays or it is it just a normal backpack.

ps
    that autococker sounds fen sweet 5 years ago i would of been all over it. my fave gun was VSC phantom

You have the model number of the back pack?
    How used?