Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you don't know now you know...pudd wide open!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bayfishingjunkie View Post
    This forum is really starting to suck to be honest with you. all it is lately is a bunch of people that complain about everything. Pudd has been fished by every type of fisherman for the last 30 years that I have been going there.the good the bad and the illegal... and thankfully I have paid my dues there and happen to know where and how to catch them regardless of time of year and or pressure. So keep on keeping your fishing news to yourselves and I will too. so I guess there is no point in ever posting here again I'll just put the pics up with no comments of where and how I catch them. keep the BS out of fishing it really makes it ugly. This is not a secret society so stop acting that way.
    This from the guy who complained to anyone and everyone who would listen about how some old ladies ratted him out for fishing illegally.

You've been fishing for 30 years eh? In that 30 years, have you ever accepted any personal responsibility for anything, without pointing the finger at someone else in the process?

do you actually think that I am the only person who know that PUDD is going off????? thats funny because I have been there pretty often for the last 2 months and there seems to be quite a few others that know.
    Ah, hence the title of your original post:

If you don't know now you know...pudd wide open!!!!!

Makes perfect sense.

Haha.. Just like in real life, a lady will always call you out on your BS..

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    This from the guy who complained to anyone and everyone who would listen about how some old ladies ratted him out for fishing illegally.

You've been fishing for 30 years eh? In that 30 years, have you ever accepted any personal responsibility for anything, without pointing the finger at someone else in the process?

Ah, hence the title of your original post:

If you don't know now you know...pudd wide open!!!!!

Makes perfect sense.

So here we go again... I take plenty of responability for my actions ok my complaint was towards a BS phone call...not towards someone trying to inform his fellow anglers about a hot bite. I apologize for trying to give the people on this forum a heads up about a hot bite. I am not here to piss anyone off. So if I did again Sorry. I guess some people should write Jim Matthews though since in the weekly fish report that I read today it states that Perris, PUDDINGSTONE, DVL and other lakes are wide open. Seems like he is doing the exact thing I just did. Its not like I gave up the location where Jimmy Hoffa was buried..... So from now on I will keep that info to myself. For the rest of the forum members that actually joined this for fishing news,, just pm me Ill tell you what I know about the following locations.. Perris, Puddingstone, any small park lake, and any bay or harbor in SO Cal. I fish everyday at least one location and very often two or three... Again Sorry for upsetting the forum

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    You ask, and you shall recieve!

he didnt break my fifty pound spida wire! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm on my way to the Pudd right now with 20 of my buddies. Thanks for the heads up bayfishingjunkie!

go get em let me know how you do.... I was already there and got 4 so the more the better

Quote Originally Posted by jim young View Post
    he didnt break my fifty pound spida wire! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
    Jim, my fav is just before that quote.

"B!t$$ broke my pflueger"

That spida wire drug his ***** right through the bushes..hahahahahahahahahaha..

here we go again.read the freakin paper reports . they all give current imformation on all lakes.i was at the pudd today ,and didnt see any pouchers.give it a rest.yea the fish are on beds.like every year.at every lake,and have survived all this time.the problem are, and i saw it today.a couple bed fishing in a $30,000 bass rig.killing them.i know i saw him do it, and another local saw him.i mean clubbing at least one female.i saw him catch., and had the b@@@ to ask if ive caught any crappie lately.those people are the problem.expert knowledge ,and total desregaurd for a small body of water like the pudd.when at pine flats where there are thousands of 1lb and 1.5 spotties my son, and i will keep a limit to eat.not at the pudd or any small fishery.or any fish off the coastal shoreline.so dont tell anyone fish are on beds at the pudd hole..
    Last edited by PUDD MASTER BAITER; 03-12-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Yes indeed it's wide open everywhere on the lake. bass on beds big females cruising.... now is the time to remember realese all the bass... please for the future of our fishery. conditions are perfect for a great spawn if we can respect our lake. I have fished it everyday for the last week and have caught fish on platics,jigs,and jerk baits. go get em this bite can be over the next day. if you really know Pudd. than you know I speak the truth.
    I was there today and i was fishing for bass only got two hits and only saw a few bass on there beds and a lot of empty bed. Because of your post i saw a lot a ppl fishing for bass and some of them were keeping them. So next time you post don't say the word wide open now you have very Tim, Dick and Harry out there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast