Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you don't know now you know...pudd wide open!!!!!

i agree with BassFreak and if the OP really wanted to set an example about respecting the lake he wouldn't have posted that it was wide open and also wouldn't be pulling bass off the beds everyday.

you guys know that when spawning bass get pulled off their beds too many times they can abandon the bed and not finish spawning, right? thats never good for a fishery, especially the big females which are the ones you want to be successfully spawning every year.

Quote Originally Posted by jim young View Post
    If you are going to visit the lake. Please make sure you view the recent tutorial LMB fillet videos that have been posted. Dont forget to pick up your HACK knife at your local Big Lots so you can go to town on these fish after you catch them.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
    You ask, and you shall recieve!

Quote Originally Posted by HEMAN View Post
    This is my home lake.. i only live about 5 minutes away.. but in my opinion.. if you really wanted to protect the lake.. you wouldn't blurt out that it's wide open. There are plenty of poachers out there right now. just sayin.
    100% the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal_LMB View Post
    i agree with BassFreak and if the OP really wanted to set an example about respecting the lake he wouldn't have posted that it was wide open and also wouldn't be pulling bass off the beds everyday.

you guys know that when spawning bass get pulled off their beds too many times they can abandon the bed and not finish spawning, right? thats never good for a fishery, especially the big females which are the ones you want to be successfully spawning every year.
    Tell that to the tournament fishermen who fish this time of year, with no regard for female bass on beds. If they did, then they wouldn't be throwing their catch in the live well.

Quote Originally Posted by vortec_cruiser View Post
    Tell that to the tournament fishermen who fish this time of year, with no regard for female bass on beds. If they did, then they wouldn't be throwing their catch in the live well.
    whats even worse is how FLW/Bassmaster tourneys truck these fish miles away for a weigh in, then truck them back to the lake and release them nowhere near their beds..

...and also wouldn't be pulling bass off the beds everyday.
    But how else am I supposed to catch them?

excuse me but I have not pulled a single bass off their beds... I actually turned down a trip to Perris where a friend of mine caught 18 fish all off beds. I wont go if you are bed fishing... so stop assuming. and second thats what a FUC%ING forum is supposed to be a place to share.... not a place to brag and never tell anyone where you fish... do you actually think that I am the only person who know that PUDD is going off????? thats funny because I have been there pretty often for the last 2 months and there seems to be quite a few others that know. plus you still have to know what your doing to catch them.

This forum is really starting to suck to be honest with you. all it is lately is a bunch of people that complain about everything. Pudd has been fished by every type of fisherman for the last 30 years that I have been going there.the good the bad and the illegal... and thankfully I have paid my dues there and happen to know where and how to catch them regardless of time of year and or pressure. So keep on keeping your fishing news to yourselves and I will too. so I guess there is no point in ever posting here again I'll just put the pics up with no comments of where and how I catch them. keep the BS out of fishing it really makes it ugly. This is not a secret society so stop acting that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bayfishingjunkie View Post
    bass on beds big females cruising.... now is the time to remember realese all the bass... please for the future of our fishery
    and...

I have fished it everyday for the last week and have caught fish on platics,jigs,and jerk baits
    you wont get an apology from me.. and it was hard not to assume you weren't bed fishing when you put those 2 sentences in the same post..

also, when you make a post like that do you think the people that read it and head over there aren't going to be looking for bed fish? if you want your local spot to be respected then this site isn't the best choice to post it up on.. its public and tons of potential poachers lurk here. all they will read is "wide open" and "bass on beds big cruising females". happens every spawn..

Actually, you couldn't prove the LMB were wide open by my last two visits there. I got nothing today, and only a 13" trout on Wednesday. Back in February, I was getting a couple nice bass each trip, and they were all gently released back into the spot where I caught each one. Not everyone who fishes there right now is going to get a bunch of bass.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast