Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Secret Spots???

I have been burned too many times and won't give out spots except or info except to a small group of people, especially when we're talking white sea bass. My cbass pics are taken far from where I catch them, if you drive by you'll never see a bent rod!

I've spent $1000's of dollars in gas learning how to catch cbass I'm not giving that away

Quote Originally Posted by oldmaninsea View Post
    I know a lot of guys on FNN like to keep their favorite spots closer to the vest than highly classified miliary secrets, but what the heck ... Isn't this, FNN, supposed to be a "brotherhood"? I will only say this, and it only goes for me, but I am more than happy to SHARE any exact spots where I find fish with ANYONE in FNN ... Just sayin'...

Tom
    over and out
    I'll trade secret lobsters spot for anyone that knows some clamming spots? Look at some of my posts. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Quote Originally Posted by exfactor View Post
    gimmie gimmee gimmie all that you know, and maybe I'll get a thanks after the spot has been thoroughly spanked. That sir, is just dumb. How do you think we found our spots? Do you think they were GIVEN TO US? NOOOOOOOOOOO! We searched them out ourselves, and discovered them. The thrill of the hunt is WHY WE DO IT. I never know if they are gonna bite or not, but I'm willing to go try, and that sir is what it's all about. This site is for meeting new friends, and making new fishin stories. the rest is up to you.
    Man, I'll never forget the time exfactor caught me poaching his spot... I'd posed as a Cubscout troop leader on another forum and he gave me exact coordinates to his prime tilapia reclamation pond. When he arrived to see 'ol City Dad grinnin' back at him like a racoon eating fish guts out of a wire brush, well, let's just say that for the next month I was having bowl movements the exact shape of his size 13 Air Jordans... I'm kidding of course (at least about the grinning part.)

I tend to agree with exfactor on this point. I personally will share spots with discretion... I have absolutely no problem with letting the cat-out-of-the-bag on a red-hot bite at Balboa or some similar place - but my trout spots? No way. A spot that someone else tipped me to? NEVER! If that makes me acewhole then, I accept that title.

Now, anyone wanna know where the squawfish are taking steamers?

straight up trout spot, guaranteed to catch limits-------------> Mt Baldly Trout Ponds... check it out

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345