Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: North American Fishing Club is a SCAM!!!!!!!

Did more research, just about everywhere you go the same story, books if you don't pay they may even send you to collections even if you've returned them!

Free 20 bucks of gas, fillet knife and some other bs but you have to join for 3 years, then come the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator (the real one) View Post
    I've been a lifetime trophy member for two years and I disagree totaly with the scam part. I get the magazine as promised and all club benefits. (free gas!!!) If you don't want to receive the books call and tell them. Also the return postage is paid by the club.
    I got a free Minn Kota trolling motor from the testers program. A bunch ad free rods, reels, tackle, line extra....
    For me the club is awesome!
    This guy has shill written all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator (the real one) View Post
    I've been a lifetime trophy member for two years and I disagree totaly with the scam part. I get the magazine as promised and all club benefits. (free gas!!!) If you don't want to receive the books call and tell them. Also the return postage is paid by the club.
    I got a free Minn Kota trolling motor from the testers program. A bunch ad free rods, reels, tackle, line extra....
    For me the club is awesome!
    So This fishing club now hires people to scan forms for bad press and then make fake accounts to say how awesome it is? Lol... this fishing club is stupid.... at least make a few fake posts before vouching....

what do i do about this....??

i gotta letter from the RMCB Collection Agency. I got some hooks and the sticker and some catalog thing.
    They are telling me to send a check or money order for $24.00 made payable to Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau, Inc.

If you do not respond, you will be subject to additional collection efforts.

What do i do about this??

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    This guy has shill written all over him.
    Check out when this clown joined FNN 3-19-2013. People on here know me, you probably disagree with me all the time. (Which is Kool) But, I do not try to be rude to anyone. However Skyler is right on this guy. So when I say to Gator the real one, "Get the - outa here you dirty -astard," that was only for him and never for any of the regulars on FNN.

Quote Originally Posted by elfarolitojr03 View Post
    what do i do about this....??

i gotta letter from the RMCB Collection Agency. I got some hooks and the sticker and some catalog thing.
    They are telling me to send a check or money order for $24.00 made payable to Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau, Inc.

If you do not respond, you will be subject to additional collection efforts.

What do i do about this??
    i'm not an attorney, so you may want to check the facts, but there are laws that protect the consumer. Unless you agreed to accepting mailings, if they mailed you a book without your approval and you didnt return it, i believe you are not responsible for it.

They tried to get me too, luckily I was too lazy to mail anything back or anything. What i would like to know is how they knew I liked fishing and what my name/address was...

Quote Originally Posted by CrownTown View Post
    They tried to get me too, luckily I was too lazy to mail anything back or anything. What i would like to know is how they knew I liked fishing and what my name/address was...
    Been to the Fred Hall show, sign up for any give aways or trips? Same as any tournament you may have gone to or maybe trout unlimited or etc.... You get on the database they sell that info. out, I get crap all the time fishing related wanting me to join some orgaization that I never had any dealings with. The reason why I never sign up to win anything anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123