Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Found the Stripers...got them to play/chew for a bit!

Kewlwhip,

Good job on the stripers!, Nice boat you got there...I am ready for you to give some lessons..

How many feet is your boat?

BBF

Diamond Bear and others who’ve kept quiet and spoken heaps, thank you for noticing some of the truth behind all the judgemental replies, but then again this is a public forum and people are entitled to their wishes…that being said, I’ve held my lips as long as possible.

Those who know me, and those who have fished with me through the years know me truthfully. I love God, my family-friends, and fishing. I love what he has provided for us ALL here, and I’m here to share a little of what I learned/fished. We are all entitled to have a piece of His creation(s)-(Genesis 1:28), you can talk all the talk you want, but you can't walk HIS WALK. It can all be taken away in the blink of an eye. We all have the power to do what we have imbedded within us, and to do what is right, but it is by choice.

I’ve fished for over 20years, for those who don’t know (lol, im not a kid, but fishing makes you a feel like one! -and im here to show/share it), I’ve learned from many more than just one along the years, to hone the skills that I have attributed-like my father and brother. NOT ONE PERSON except God, can be attributed to what I’ve become/done. I gave up a lot/and lost a lot (my younger brother to the Lord) and those who know me, know the truth. I also trusted a lot, kept it all inside for respect, and that backfired with false acusations and more here on the forums. Since its public, they are entitled to say almost anything.

You can teach fishing, but you cant teach how to catch when on your own…time on water is your friend. I’m here to show/share my way of what fun can be with fishing…. Yes I’ve been blessed and learned from select pro-guides/fishermen in my profession how to do it right, not wrong. I’m sure some of you that are reading this, know some of the pro striper guides that never post, but do their talking on the water, and fyi I am doing both. This is a new generation, that is legit and a generation that will always grow.

Anyone who knows me, knows they can approach me and speak/hear the truth. Yesterday at F.Hall- I heard other and that is why I am done biting my lips.

Hey isn’t this fishing? I thought soap operas are for home-bodies jk-… LOL BACK TO IT- TIGHT LINES/FISH ON!

kfgs-fishing 2011
    Hubert-“kewly”-Zimara

Quote Originally Posted by JigStop View Post
    Some of the marina staff are really bright young men. I think that they are the key, at least this year, to helping us all figure out the crappie bite. Once we find out what bush they are in, it's GAME ON.
    JigStop- yes you're right- they are there to help, not just to look at hahaha...but remember that fishing is fishing...they're not always there..they move.

Quote Originally Posted by sickboypb View Post
    Hey TO whats happenin? Haven't seen ya in a while. Just gotta say I know Kewly only fished from 8:30-13:00. I was there..Congrats Kewly with the schoolies..Godspeed my friend!
    thank you- truth shall prevail.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBassFrank View Post
    Kewlwhip,

Good job on the stripers!, Nice boat you got there...I am ready for you to give some lessons..

How many feet is your boat?

BBF
    Oh man, where have you been Frank?! I remember you teaching me and many otheres about U- RIGGING at the other LA lakes in the years gone by...i never forgot. Its been along time- pm me-ttys
    -Love my Crestliner like you, FA, Muskyman and a handful of others...Im waiting to head to the Great Lakes to try out more!

Like you Kewl, anybody that knows me know that I call it like I see it and am very frank/blunt.

How I see it is TroutOnly or TO is an a**hole. Plain and simple. Half of his posts are mockinthis others that are unwarranted. The other half are about how much better he is than everybody else. I can't believe that somebody who's BUSINESS is to treat others nice and with respect as a guide acts like to this towards others. I can't be the only person that has seen it on these boards.

Hey TO, you heard from bass pros that Kewl was there "all day" and blah blah blah. NOBODY CARES. Thats hearsay. Unless you are man enough to bring your "basspros" on here to verify what they "said," then guess what, it didn't happen. I heard from my friend's, neighbors, aunts, daughters, dog that you were a rude and spiteful.

Great job Kewly, glad you got some fish bro......

Default B-s kooly

Too bad the real truth cant be told here kooly, like how you first got on my boat ,how many other times you fished for free with me ,because i felt sorrow for you and what was happened with you. How i felt sorry for you going out and learning all youre bad habits you learned from the self professed pros,how many personnel best you did on my boat ,while still doing youre bad habits while you got instructed on things they couldnt see cauise they were too busy smoking there stuff or drinking.you profees the truth only problem is you have a hard time telling it.yes that person at fred hall was told you mispoke of him and all he has done he was never told the words that crossed youre lips while they were told to me.you couldnt tell the truth if you had too, you couldnt do it to my face the last time we spoke at the dvl parking lot,how many times did you change youre story, and the truth will come out on you soon enough.you crack me up claiming youre some kind od a jedi, when you flunked the test 4 or 5 farmed huge stripeys at lake san antonio,you remember the day you bummed a ride with wingnut, he passed the test and didnt farm a fish all day. Snowboardboy i dont care what you think,all i do on this is con tribute more fish reports than just about anybody from more different lakes rivers and streams than any on here.ive shared online line more info then any guide ever has,because people who ive never met walk up to me uaslly at the dock or the parking lot and thank me, unlike kooly who got treated better than anybody and still decided to piss on me ,but thats ok,because his little new school moto are just his pathetic catch frases.you really like quoting the bible kooly do remember this one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,judas betrayed his teacher for a hand full of coins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that tells youre real story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snowboy my bass-pro pals are everywhere i have more of them as friends than any other type of fisherman, they know were ive been and what ive done,,the dont have to line like koolys routing section and speak praises my fishing speaks for its self,,,,,,,

We gotta hook up soon Kewly... I got your card at the fred hall show... I wanna book something before these stripers disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Too bad the real truth cant be told here kooly, like how you first got on my boat ,how many other times you fished for free with me ,because i felt sorrow for you and what was happened with you. How i felt sorry for you going out and learning all youre bad habits you learned from the self professed pros,how many personnel best you did on my boat ,while still doing youre bad habits while you got instructed on things they couldnt see cauise they were too busy smoking there stuff or drinking.you profees the truth only problem is you have a hard time telling it.yes that person at fred hall was told you mispoke of him and all he has done he was never told the words that crossed youre lips while they were told to me.you couldnt tell the truth if you had too, you couldnt do it to my face the last time we spoke at the dvl parking lot,how many times did you change youre story, and the truth will come out on you soon enough.you crack me up claiming youre some kind od a jedi, when you flunked the test 4 or 5 farmed huge stripeys at lake san antonio,you remember the day you bummed a ride with wingnut, he passed the test and didnt farm a fish all day. Snowboardboy i dont care what you think,all i do on this is con tribute more fish reports than just about anybody from more different lakes rivers and streams than any on here.ive shared online line more info then any guide ever has,because people who ive never met walk up to me uaslly at the dock or the parking lot and thank me, unlike kooly who got treated better than anybody and still decided to piss on me ,but thats ok,because his little new school moto are just his pathetic catch frases.you really like quoting the bible kooly do remember this one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,judas betrayed his teacher for a hand full of coins,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that tells youre real story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,snowboy my bass-pro pals are everywhere i have more of them as friends than any other type of fisherman, they know were ive been and what ive done,,the dont have to line like koolys routing section and speak praises my fishing speaks for its self,,,,,,,
    Couple points here Big Shot. One, I font know you OR Kewly. So to say I'm on his rooting section us all wrong. I'm merely noticing the "truth" as you call it which your post just exemplified to the 1000'th degree, which is YOU ARE SO FULL OF YOURSELF.

Dude, you got some issues. If Kewly lied to you, THEN GET OVER IT. Life goes on. I'd bet it's a miscommunication of sorts. But even if he flat out lied to you, are you that vain and immature that you can't move on instead of lurk and troll his posts and talk smack? Remember, this was his thread which you came to talking smack. Turn the other cheek and move on.

You have a lot of anger and spite TO. So what you let him ride for free? So what if he failed a test and farmed fish? NOBODY CARES. What I did see what "factual" information, unlike yours, in thus current post that shows Stripers. That's enough for me! Maybe, just maybe, as a guide he can use the sadness we all feel after farming a fish or failing at something as a LESSON (for paying customers) if how NOT to do whatever he did wrong. Or teach a young angler early that you will farm fish and it's a part if fishing!

I disagree 100% that "all you do" is come on here and give reports. All I see you do is come on here and say how amazing you are. I certainly dont call that a report.

The word is out TO, your a *******. Great mantra to have in your line of work. Congrats, you have Bass Pro friends. I know the Queen if England! Nobody cares just the same. Do your bass pro friends pay your bills or new customers looking for a guide? Answer is the latter and with word of mouth, you will far fewer customers.

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    We gotta hook up soon Kewly... I got your card at the fred hall show... I wanna book something before these stripers disappear.
    I'm with you bro, Imma hook something up with him too.

That's a nice cooler of fish. Good job. I took my whaler out friday 3/11 and didn't see a sign of any big fish. Looks like they are deeper than I thought. It's a trip to see that lake so full now. I'm loosing all my landmarks. Good side is that the ramp isn't so long :). That was killing me walking back up after a day of fishing. Anyway, nice report and thanks for sharing.
    -Tim-

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast