Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Found the Stripers...got them to play/chew for a bit!

good catch.

Love those crestliner livewells.. Sick boat bro.. Cant wait to see ya out there on it. Props

Nice kill Kewly! What size/pattern rapalas were working?

Kewly,
    I know exactly how tough it is for stripers out there right now, and understand the knowledge and experience needed to pull off a catch like this now - wow! Well done! You have my admiration and envy.
    Last edited by Geraldlim; 03-09-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Criss View Post
    good catch.
    it was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Love those crestliner livewells.. Sick boat bro.. Cant wait to see ya out there on it. Props
    thanks Rooster, love the boat- every single minute...fishing is the icing.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    Nice kill Kewly! What size/pattern rapalas were working?
    Thanks...hrs, weeks spent on lake either using countless setups, or wrong species landed like LMB's...pm sent-

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldlim View Post
    Kewly,
    I know exactly how tough it is for stripers out there right now, and understand the knowledge and experience needed to pull off a catch like this now - wow! Well done! You have my admiration and envy.
    Geraldlim, thanks for the acknowledgment. Will see you on the water sometime! pm sent-

Default Stripey bite

Thats funny a couple of my bass-pro pals told me they saw you out there most of the day,they told me right were you were fishing. Typical stripey spots on the lake,thanks for the report ,you saved me a trip, im going to use you like how the other people use me ,to find out if the bites happening,now catch some big fish ,so i can do some guides ive got sold for down there,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

Some of the marina staff are really bright young men. I think that they are the key, at least this year, to helping us all figure out the crappie bite. Once we find out what bush they are in, it's GAME ON.

Hey TO whats happenin? Haven't seen ya in a while. Just gotta say I know Kewly only fished from 8:30-13:00. I was there..Congrats Kewly with the schoolies..Godspeed my friend!

I would say hello ,but i dont think i know you ,and my bass pals were there i wasnt ,i just know what they told me,as far as kooly go's i dont beleave anything he says anymore,because he was and apprentice and a friend at one time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bob , If you let him be your freind , kewly would be your freind as I'll always be your freind . You gave me big trout knowledge on the very first day of fishing DVL back in 2006 and I'll always rememmber that .Your saying kewly was an apprentice and your right , you taught him well . Hes grown now with his own dream of fishing for a living and lets wish him well . You two guys are buddies deep down we all know it . BUT anyways NICE BOAT Kewly , You'll do well . // db

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast