Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: LNL friday 3/11/11

Default LNL friday 3/11/11

would anyone like to fish LNL and split a boat cost this friday... or we could tube it ... supposed to be about 73 degrees so maybe tubing would be better to stay cool and outa the sun... be fishing spinning gear bait n wait, drop shot and busting out the fly rod for some nymphing...

have fun man....ill prob be there on Thursday....go slay!

thanks! you too! let me know whats working !

What time are you planning on fishing? I might be interested but dont think i'd be able to get there 'til 9. Let me know if you're down with splitting a half day rental after 9am.

stickboy... left you a PM ... let me know

abovi001, sorry bro but I have to cancel on fri. Truth is I couldnt wait 'til Friday and went today. ( tomorrow is actually my day off and friday would have been tuff. Got to the lake at 10 and fished from a boat 'til 230. Early is definitely better. They bit good as soon as we started fishing but slowed down at around 12 and died at 2. Saw a couple of nice fish landed (3 pipes area) on power worms. We ended up with 8 fish, 4 caught on ds and ss power worms and 4 caught midging (blk and red). Good luck if you go. Maybe we can try again some other time. cya