Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford Park on 3/6/2011

I think the dog park is just a small portion of the park. Namely, the large filed down at the bottom part.

good stuff at ford park....seen ppl catchin basses...small ...but basses nontherless...!! sux i could never land one yet....last time i was there was month bak or so...and talked to rangers there...didnt say anything about turning into dog park....rather talked about their low budget which is why they cant stock as much as they want...one ranger told me they stock trout once a year but i never seen them planting...

they do the frisbee golf there right? just watch out for those guys tossin frisbees at your head while you fish.

nice catch mestre!

Great job Mestre getting the kid on some fish. I'm sure I will run into to you at one of the city park lakes. Take care and tight lines.

You were killing them Mestre. Of course the bite dies as soon as I arrive get my line wet. I must be a cooler or something. I can't count how many times I've heard, "You should have been here yesterday", or "They were biting like crazy a few minutes ago". Just to let my fellow fishermen know, if you see me coming, you might as well pack it up for the day. Great work. I have to learn some technique from you. See you again out there.

7! now thats impressive! ford is a tough one. im stoked to get anything out of there. i'll have to check it out soon. thanks for the info.

are u dumber than a box of rocks trout 1 lol!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Default

Watched two kids catch and keep 15+ sunfish today from Ford. They wanted to 'stock their pond' with them, or so they told me. Not cool.

Even more not cool was watching them try to freeline live bluegill for the bass. Glad they a) had their line snapped and b) were run off

Sounds like the normal @ ford.. see ya guys there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12