Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: **Important Perris Lake news**

Default **Important Perris Lake news**

Okay everyone....Spring is here finally!!! Spring has Sprung on lake Perris and the Bass are officially on beds doing the love dance!!!

I fished the ABA event yesterday there and there were bedfish everywhere.. I knew that they were on beds on Friday and that they were setting up the week prior but had to keep it quiet for a few days. But now the word can go out... GO TO PERRIS!!
    I ended up getting 3rd place yesterday but I should have contended for the win because I had a giant 8+ lber get off right at the net in the last 45 mintues. which cost me the win but it was still a nice day at the lake.

If anybody wants to learn to sight fish let me know and book a trip with me and Ill show you the ins and outs of Bedfishing. I..e...where to look, baits to use, boat positioning, etc etc.. I will turn you into a sight fishing MONSTER and you'll have a chance to catch the bass of a lifetime as well..
    PM or call me and we'll book your trip today..

Pete

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
    (909) 510-5679 office
    (909) 241-8283 cell

Go job on the show. Sorry to hear about the fatty that got a way. Keep killing them out there. Sounds like I need to get my tube fixed and fish those hard to get spots in the east end. Thanks for the report.

Pete I know that they are there...Eric and I went on Thursday. I caught this nice little football...lol Notice how small the mouth is ..... it was 2.55 on the scale.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phone pics 007.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	28885

Good deal... lets go guys haha

Bassgrabber, I know you were not fishing off that dock that says "NO FISHING". I would never fish there and I never have caught any good bass right along side of it in the evening, nor have I had a real TOAD break me off there..... Nice fish by the way. Pete- I have seen you out there several times while I'm Bluegilling and I must say bro, you really know LP, you guys are always hooked up to good bass.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Bassgrabber, I know you were not fishing off that dock that says "NO FISHING". I would never fish there and I never have caught any good bass right along side of it in the evening, nor have I had a real TOAD break me off there..... Nice fish by the way. Pete- I have seen you out there several times while I'm Bluegilling and I must say bro, you really know LP, you guys are always hooked up to good bass.
    Hehe, I see what you did there.

Thanks for the info on Perris, guess I'll be fishing it again!

hahahahaha!!! I own those docks...lol. I catch a lot of fish there and people just sit there in aww! As small as the mouth was on that fish, it looked to be a spotty. You join us out there Carpangler. We try to hit it up on Thursdays from 2 till dark.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrabber1 View Post
    Pete I know that they are there...Eric and I went on Thursday. I caught this nice little football...lol Notice how small the mouth is ..... it was 2.55 on the scale.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phone pics 007.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	28885
    that looks like a Spotted Bass. I heard that Perris has them in there still.