Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Inflatable Navy SARL Homecoming Event and Tournament!…LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    So to have a chance at the 1500 bucks and raffle prizes, you have to pay an extra 25? Just want to be clear so that I know what to expect on the day. Can't wait!
    The chance at raffle prizes is included in your lake entry fee. The extra $25 gets you a t-shirt, lunch and a chance at the cash...

Quote Originally Posted by sapdawg11 View Post
    Kirk, you can always try to talk them into having the party at SARL! "Hey guys, let's move this shindig out to SARL. I heard there is food, a bunch of prizes, some fishing...I mean WISHING! As in blowing out candles! Yeah, that's it!!" I think they'll buy it.

This is going to be a blast guys and thanks to everyone that has sent me pm's telling me how much they are looking forward to it. I can't wait to see this thing go down!!
    Hey Kirk!! I'm takin the day off work to fish this thing...just sayin!

I'll be there and CatchThatTroutsBabe.

Default **** New Announcement! ****

So I was standing around at the Fred Hall show today, more than ready to go home after 5 days on my feet, when a very familiar face came walking down the aisle.

That's right.......Mr. L.A. Laker - BRIAN SHAW!! I closed my dropped jaw long enough to reach behind me and grab a Team 57 shirt, explain to him a little about the SARL event next weekend and asked if he would please sign a shirt to be raffled off at The Inflatable Navy event. Mr. Shaw was very gracious to sign the shirt and wish us luck with the event. So......This coming up Saturday, Team 57 will be donating an autographed Team 57 shirt to be raffled off.

DONATION UPDATE - After speaking with Eva, my Red Cross contact, she asked if we can please change the "toy drive" to a food /toy drive since they are in desperate need of food. The same request applies as our Eli event this last December. For every 5 items of food or 1 new stuffed toy, Team 57 will donate a Team 57 T-shirt (ONE SHIRT PER PERSON)

See you all this Saturday!!
    Last edited by NachoFish; 03-13-2011 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoFish View Post
    So I was standing around at the Fred Hall show today, more than ready to go home after 5 days on my feet, when a very familiar face came walking down the aisle.

That's right.......Mr. L.A. Laker - BRIAN SHAW!! I closed my dropped jaw long enough to reach behind me and grab a Team 57 shirt, explain to him a little about the SARL event next weekend and asked if he would please sign a shirt to be raffled off at The Inflatable Navy event. Mr. Shaw was very gracious to sign the shirt and wish us luck with the event. So......This coming up Saturday, Team 57 will be donating an autographed Team 57 shirt to be raffled off.

DONATION UPDATE - After speaking with Eva, my Red Cross contact, she asked if we can please change the "toy drive" to a food /toy drive since they are in desperate need of food. The same request applies as our Eli event this last December. For every 5 items of food or 1 new stuffed toy, Team 57 will donate a Team 57 T-shirt (ONE SHIRT PER PERSON)

See you all this Saturday!!
    DONNA IS A BALLER!!!

That is too cool Donna. Someone is going to be so stoked on that!! I'm not even a Lakers/basketball fan and I wish that I was eligible to win it!!!!!

Bring in those canned goods guys and gals! The extent of the tragedy in Japan is beyond comprehension and the Red Cross will be at the forefront of the efforts to minimize live's lost, provide aid to families in need, and begin to rebuild the region after the dust has settled. 5 cans of food for a free t-shirt is a crazy good deal (yet another thanks to DONNA!) and you get to feel good about it at the same time. Awesome stuff that Donna has put together 100% on her own for the benefit of the red cross, families in need, and you!

Awesome stuff you guys. I hope my float tube equipment gets here in time so I can make it out for the event.

Quote Originally Posted by snslarison View Post
    Awesome stuff you guys. I hope my float tube equipment gets here in time so I can make it out for the event.
    I'll tell ya what buddy...if it doesn't, I will make it my personal mission to find you a tube so that you can get out there and pull on some fish. Excited to hear you got some new gear! Always stoked on new tubers!!!

Thanks man. Im looking forward to getting out there. Would love to get in on some Lightning Trout action!

Quote Originally Posted by snslarison View Post
    Thanks man. Im looking forward to getting out there. Would love to get in on some Lightning Trout action!
    No problem man! Looking forward to seeing you out there!! And I'm really serious, if you have a tracking number for your gear and it looks like it will not arrive in time for the event, send me a pm right away and I'll make it a top priority to get you some stuff.

***EVENT UPDATE***

I was recently sent the images from the t-shirt manufacturer for the Inflatable Navy t-shirts that we are giving away with the Optional Jackpot entry and I have to say that they look FRIGGIN' AWESOME!!! I'm going to post pics of them as soon as I have them in possession but I can tell you right now, the "proof image" looks insane!

Also, just as yet another reminder as I just got off of the phone with Donna...This canned food drive stuff is really important. The Red Cross really stressed how much help they need with this kind of stuff especially in light of the tsunami in Japan. Those people are facing damage from an insanely large earthquake, a tsunami, and are under threat of exposure to nuclear radiation. It's just unreal and I couldn't imagine being in that position. Team 57 has always done an amazing job with charity stuff and it would be really great if we could do everything we can to support them. So dig in the cupboards, visit the local grocer, and ask your mom/dad/grandma/grandpa/etc. to do the same. The stuff you bring really can and does make a difference. A HUGE thanks to Team 57 for donating all of the t-shirts to benefit a great cause. Remember guys and gals: 5 cans equals a free t-shirt...and an opportunity to make a real difference!!

Wow thanks! I will let you know asap.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast