Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Inflatable Navy SARL Homecoming Event and Tournament!…LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!

I just wanted to wish the navy "tight lines" for the tourney!!!! i wish i could make it, but for every 2 weekends of fishing i get, i have to do a weekend of honey doo's and thats this weekend and i think its a fair trade. Hopefully when You have one at corona I'll be able to fish that one. Amazing job Aaron, thanks for all your hard work. Good luck to all!!!!

Default Many Thanks

Aaron Thanks for the compliment and great post as your are doing a great job. I hope that things will continue with more contest and I will donate more in the future. Be seeing you on the Lake again buddy.

Missed you yesterday Mr. Bob. You weren't there to witness my first lightning trout ever. Then I caught 3 more.....poached your spot at Chris's pond!

Missed you yesterday Mr. Bob. You weren't there to witness my first lightning trout ever. Then I caught 3 more.....poached your spot at Chris's pond!
    Well I did miss a great event and that isn"t my only spot. Now if you want to fish at Corona on a boat just let me know and I will take you to some more hot spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebop View Post
    Well I did miss a great event and that isn"t my only spot. Now if you want to fish at Corona on a boat just let me know and I will take you to some more hot spots.
    Anytime! Lets plan something.

D

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345