Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Sale- A.R.C Shad Net!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    3 feet handle for the standard, 6 ft for the telescopic. hahah. guess it will do for some people..
    That Bass Pro net couldn't get an anchovy out of a bait tank.

Every fall, it repeats itself....the guy with the net used to catch butterflies and crickets trying to get live shad in his bucket all day, while the guy with the ARC net scoops a days full in 2 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    That Bass Pro net couldn't get an anchovy out of a bait tank.

Every fall, it repeats itself....the guy with the net used to catch butterflies and crickets trying to get live shad in his bucket all day, while the guy with the ARC net scoops a days full in 2 minutes.
    reason why i was in shock to get offers around 130-140 price range :).

Ive seen the ARC nets in action last year. Let me tell you, your black mesh net against this flourocarbon net is like comparing a rental boat to a ranger z21.

I know ill be thinking of this net when the shad come in fall. i just cant get myself to throw live-bait. Love the artificial game.

i just cant get myself to throw live-bait. Love the artificial game.
    i'm the same way, man.

but, there are those days that all you wanna do is sit back, not think, and catch 100 fish before 2 pm.

i think every bass fisherman is entitled to a day or two of those days a year, right? :-D

What does kill me is the neophytes who have no clue on how to safely fish live bait, who end up gut hooking 1/2 their fish because they think they're fishing for marlin and let the fish run with the bait for 2 minutes. I just shake my head when they get bit, and the first thing they do is start giving the fish line.

Either use a circle hook, or crimp your barbs. Don't worry if you lose a fish, there'll be another one right behind it ready to eat your next offering.

Good luck with the sale! If I had my own boat, I would've already jumped all over this.

That is a heck of a deal for that net! I have one and also a cheaper one. The cheap one's will bend and you'll end up throwing it in the trash and waste your $50. I love fishing artificial baits as well but when the shad bite is on it's great to take out the kids and friends for a great day of catching!

Did the net sell?

reason why i was in shock to get offers around 130-140 price range :).

Ive seen the ARC nets in action last year. Let me tell you, your black mesh net against this flourocarbon net is like comparing a rental boat to a ranger z21.

I know ill be thinking of this net when the shad come in fall. i just cant get myself to throw live-bait. Love the artificial game.
    not only florocarbon netting, but all matt black in color, the silver metal ring is not as good as the black, the silver will scatter the shad if its a sunny day.... had the $60 net and it was sold in a garage sale and never used... dont waste your money guys, this is a KILLER deal, on the BEST shad net out there

SOLD! thanks for interested buyers.

Should've thrown in some band aids too, a biley. The lucky buyer's gonna need them when they have a raw case of bass thumb before 10 am.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123