Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Berkley Scent: Powerbait & Gulp - same as the stuff in the packages?

Default Berkley Scent: Powerbait & Gulp - same as the stuff in the packages?

I've seen Gulp and Powerbait scent in the plastic bottles. Are they the exact same stuff that Powerbait (i.e. powerworms) and Gulp (minnows) packages contain? Or are they different version? Wondering if these scent would be good to rejuvenate some of the packages that may have leaked.

Thanks,
    UL

i dont think so, the gulp stuff in the package is like water and smells like sweaty socks, your best bet is to buy a bucket of something gulp and put all your baits in it. the powerbait sent works ok but if you want it to really work good...... crush up some fish food and add it :D. I used to crush up hatchery food and put it inside the bottle haha.

Mine leaked all over my tackle bag and was a real mess to clean up , I will never buy it again, Todd.

I agree with buying a "bucket" to recharge the gulp baits. What I do is put the baits in the bucket of juice, then take out only what I'm going to need for the day when going fishing. I put the baits I'm going to take in a zip lock bag and put the bag in a plano box that has seals and clamps (might be called a liquid locker or something like that). The bucket stays home. So far the sealed plano box has kept anything from leaking in my tackle bag.