Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Tackle Shop in Santa Clarita!!

Default New Tackle Shop in Santa Clarita!!

Figured Id get the word out there. Came across a new place in Santa Clarita while heading into Carl's Jr. Stopped in to check it out. Good pricing, decent selection of hard and softbaits, rods and reels. The shop still appears to be getting new items in. Check them out if you're in the area, same shopping center as Carl's Jr. on Soledad Cyn.

Tackle Express
    18950 Soledad Canyon Rd.
    Santa Clarita, CA 91351

Sweet thanks for the info ill check it out today.

Nice! I'll have to go check it out!

you wouln't of happen to of seen their store hours and days of operations? I will swing bye monday and check'em out. thanks.

Nice, that's right near my house, thank you.

I'll check it out.

Thanks for the info. I will at them to my tackle shop directory on my web site http://bassinthehood.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DieHard View Post
    you wouln't of happen to of seen their store hours and days of operations? I will swing bye monday and check'em out. thanks.
    I went by there this morning. I got there before they opened.

They have a website listed on the door.

www.TackleExpress.com
    661-251-8700

Their hours are

11:00am to 7:00pm on weekdays
    9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday
    Closed on Sunday
    Last edited by fishinone; 03-03-2011 at 11:34 AM.

This is close to Sierra Hwy. right?

Howdy - new to the forum, and just wanted to say hi.

I am now a regular fixture at this place when I am not fishing. Chad is a great guy, super friendly and accommodating. If he doesn't have something, he will try like heck to get it for you. He has a great selection that gets bigger by the day, and it's the good stuff.

If you're in there and you see a guy that looks like Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump say hi - I won't bite!

I wanted to thank everyone that has come into the shop. We are continually added products every week and we recently got approval to carry higher end Shimano and G. Loomis products. It was a 6 month battle to get it, but we finally did. If everything goes as planned, we will have Shimano and Loomis products in the shop in 3-4 weeks. I'll let everyone know when they come in.

We will also be getting St. Croix rods in soon. We are just waiting for the rep to come out and approve us. I ordered some float tubes, fins, etc., so if you are in the market for one they will be here by Friday the 11th. If you come in and see something we don't have, let me know and I'll try to get it.

Thanks again and I hope you get the chance to stop in if you haven't already.

Chad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast