Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game warden at Hansen dam

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    yup! pulled up with her green game warden pick up truck.. was rounding n doing her duties n chatting with us all.... evn mentiond that the "questionable ones" quickly left... hahaaaa i evn told her that this board warned of her presence.. nice person n sorry folks no pix!!!!!! j. banks i think her tag said
    When she got to me and my buddies the other day I just held up my license, she said oh your ready for me are ya? well of course we've watched you go all the way around the lake and stop at each person thats fishing, she laughed and was cool about it she asked my one buddy who wasn't fishing how come your not? his answer was stupid and we all clowned him

Yea she has been everywere. Nubie just out of the acadamy. She is pretty and pretty cool. Has a Potty mouth too... That would be a nice catch no doubt... Who will land her first ? Winner gets a box of crawlers......

she's already handling a big ol worm...

We need pictures!!! Im thinking of going there and fishing without a license. Maybe she'll handcuff me and punish me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12