Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok lets vote

Default Ok lets vote

What is your favorite stock trout? I love to catch Lightnings they are so aggressive and easy to catch, but i have to tell you there is nothing like putting the steel to a Tailwalker...I fished Corona yesterday and put the hurt to my ultra lights, boy those fish have some legs(sapdawg)...I love it when a trout can turn you and your float tube in a circle...It was a great day and ton of fun,wish i was there today...Hot bait for me was plastic worms in any color...I did catch fish on Powerbait and will do a post on some new hooks that are the greatest...So my vote goes to Tailwalkers...Whats your vote?

Tailwalkers....Hands down. I think they've brought trout fishing to another level.

i like the ole mount lassen ones they used to put in. the big stupid ones with no tail. soggy white meat, dumb as heck, and no fight.

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser001 View Post
    Tailwalkers....Hands down. I think they've brought trout fishing to another level.
    Got to go with these babys aint nothing like hookin onto a nice solid tailwalker

Sierra 'bows. I like the Nebraska fish but I think their fight, like Alpers, is over-rated. To be sure, I would never turn my nose at any of them.

tailwalkers no doubt, there isnt another strain of rainbow trout out there that fights better

neather i choose a wild brown hahahahahahahahahaha

try copper river alaskan wild salmon or seattle puget soundred snapper or u aint **** of a fisherman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ehhh..its like saying might as well go for the 100+ lbs marlin

I like the lightnings, not for the fight (which is fun too) but for the taste!

I caught my first lightnings a week ago when they stocked it and I was pleasantly surprised when I actually cooked it. I couldn't believe how good and similar it tasted to the best of salmon.

For the tailwalkers, I caught a 4lber a few days ago and WOW, those suckers can fight real well for its size.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast