Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Bassin' PV 02 / 22 w/Tailman on the Rubber Ducky

Default Bassin' PV 02 / 22 w/Tailman on the Rubber Ducky

Great PV Report Ron. I'm glad you didn't hit Izors (again).
    Saw the Sherriff boat at KH then left at sunset time wed.
    DR

Hi DockRat,

I heard that the Alamitos channel might be closed up to the 25th for military excercises. That may have been part of the reason we chose Davies and going north. Disappointed I didn't get more speceies but I didn't hug the bottom ... hoping to get more Calicos in mid-column.

thanks and await your next report,

JapanRon

Hi Ron,
    Nice long report this time. I see you got your 5th species, as well as Ms. Yellow Cat.
    Do you still head back to Japan, do you have family there? Just curious.
    I will be doing more looking and less fishing since I started a new JOB, had to close my doors.
    Oh well, thanks for the report and pics,
    Robert
    <><

Hi murrieta angler,

First of all .... congrats on extrcating yourself from the slavery of owning a business. Next, congrats on getting a job ...... no mean feat for folks .... in these times ..... no matter what a frickin' genius we might be !

Haven't been back in a while. Family happy to be settled and doing their own thing in Japan. Sounds wierd but my household is a pretty traditionally minded one with me working and living as an ordinary Japanese citizen from day one. In some ways, I'm more Japanese than many a ethnic Japanese ! ha ha ha

JapanRon