Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To Kill Or Not To Kill (Stripers): That is the question????????

Default Wake up rod

Kill them all...........kill-kill-kill,,,,,,,,,,wait to all the bass are shrunk and all the panfish are gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ron you dink killer,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,

FNN Dating Service

Hi my name is Huskerrod. I like long walks (while throwing swimbaits), longer conversations (while killing and cleaning Stripers), and (Striper)dinner in front of candlelight. My hobbies are fishing, weightlifting, and killing Stripers. My ideal match would be someone who fits the following qualifications:

1). Has a boat
    2). Isnt afraid to use it in adverse weather
    3). Fishes for stripers
    4) IS GOOD WITH A FILLET KNIFE
    5). Practices C and R except on Stripers

I like to be outdoors doing just about anything Striper related. I prefer the summer over the winter, but if the Striper bite in the winter so be it.

favorite hot spots:
    DVL in summer and after a stock. I also love Perris in the spring (Lake Perris, not Paris, France).

favorite things:
    Im a very well rounded individual (and Striper killer) who not only enjoys striper fishing in the fall, but spring, winter, and summer as well. Some people consider me a Renaissance man as I not only enjoy my Striper baked, battered, broiled, and barbequed, but Im also not afraid to take a chance (Tabasco Sauce on my Striper) and I sometimes am know to go a little over board (with the Tartar Sauce). Overall I think Im a great catch for the right person.

About me Hair: Bald
    Eyes: Brown
    Sports and exercise: Fishing
    Exercise habits: none
    Interests:
    fishing for stripers
    Cooking Stripers
    Filleting Stripers
    Education: None
    Income: very little
    Languages: broken English
    Politics: I support DFG regulations
    Pets I have: Cockroaches
    Pets I like: Pirahnas

What I look for in a date:
    About my date Hair: preferably bald
    Eyes: should have both
    Height (length): 12-inches (183cms) to 5'0" (272cms)
    Body type: obese
    Appearance: long with silver sides and black stripes down the sides

Kill um all!!! If striper's aren't properly harvested, the lake will be over run with millions of fish that don't get too big. Take Lake Mathews for instance. I know it's not open to the public but I know some peeps who fish it legally and catch nothing over 5 pounds. Reason being........ No one takes any striper out of that lake. Oh and just my 2 cents, striper are delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    FNN Dating Service

Hi my name is Huskerrod. I like long walks (while throwing swimbaits), longer conversations (while killing and cleaning Stripers), and (Striper)dinner in front of candlelight. My hobbies are fishing, weightlifting, and killing Stripers. My ideal match would be someone who fits the following qualifications:

1). Has a boat
    2). Isnt afraid to use it in adverse weather
    3). Fishes for stripers
    4) IS GOOD WITH A FILLET KNIFE
    5). Practices C and R except on Stripers

I like to be outdoors doing just about anything Striper related. I prefer the summer over the winter, but if the Striper bite in the winter so be it.

favorite hot spots:
    DVL in summer and after a stock. I also love Perris in the spring (Lake Perris, not Paris, France).

favorite things:
    Im a very well rounded individual (and Striper killer) who not only enjoys striper fishing in the fall, but spring, winter, and summer as well. Some people consider me a Renaissance man as I not only enjoy my Striper baked, battered, broiled, and barbequed, but Im also not afraid to take a chance (Tabasco Sauce on my Striper) and I sometimes am know to go a little over board (with the Tartar Sauce). Overall I think Im a great catch for the right person.

About me Hair: Bald
    Eyes: Brown
    Sports and exercise: Fishing
    Exercise habits: none
    Interests:
    fishing for stripers
    Cooking Stripers
    Filleting Stripers
    Education: None
    Income: very little
    Languages: broken English
    Politics: I support DFG regulations
    Pets I have: Cockroaches
    Pets I like: Pirahnas

Gingers have no souls

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    FNN Dating Service

TWINS !! very nice ...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,,,DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Finally

T R U T H!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Great post,,,thanks.
    TRAIL BLAZER
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

HuskerRod , You are funnier than heck , hope to meet you out at DVL some day . // db

Default Kill the stripers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rod turn in youre husker hat ,paint that truck white ,sign up with cutbait for the hair club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then get out on that dvl and kill mr stripey,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Rod turn in youre husker hat ,paint that truck white ,sign up with cutbait for the hair club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then get out on that dvl and kill mr stripey,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,
    TO,

My problem is when I target largemouth I catch stripers. When I target Stipers I get the "skunk stripe" or largemouth. I wonder what would happen if I targeted carp?????

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Never mind what "Bako Boy Cut Baits" Striper secrets are, I want to know what his secret is to a full head of hair. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

signed,

Desperately trying to put hair on my head

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast