Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW what a day @ Corona

Default WOW what a day @ Corona

Sizzling that's all that can be said whoever wasnt @ corona today missed out on the wide open lighting trout bite and them nice sierra bow's I was originally gonna wake up @ 5:00 but i slept through my alarm wutever getting to the point!! lol

Me & my dad got there around 8:45 saw a couple guys leaving right in between the dam and the fish stocking ramp so I zoned in on the spot
    9:00 all set up ready to go and cast the first line and as soon as it hit the water not even 5 seconds FISH ON! WOOOHOOO My first Lighting Trout Ever
    9:15 Wammmmm i get slammed my strike indicator fly's up and we had the 2nd now
    9:17 Before I could even get my hook out of the fishes mouth my dads rod gets slammed real hard and my dad gets his first lighting trout
    For the next 30 min i started wandering around with my jiggin pole and came across my friend Lino about 5 min later he hooks up rite in front of me gets the biggest fish of the day Nice 12lb Tailwalker he fought for about 15-20 min
    10:30 My dad & I get some grub in our stomachs(kinda windy so we ate in the car)
    11:00 By this time we got 8 nice lighting trout I scored 3 of em on Powermouse (THX TO SAPDAWG11) for taking the time out to talk to me today Congratulated him on the job he got
    Helped some other people fill their limits & gave some advice to put them on fish and by about 2:30 headed up to go get some pix taken and clean our fish
    Here's some pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	corona2.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	28589   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hrach Sarkisyan - Glendale 2-18-11.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	28588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hrach's action shot 2-18-11.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	28590   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hrach's action shot fish 2-18-11.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	28591  

WOW!!! great report buddy!! I seen one of your other post saying your just starting out.....looks like you got the hang of it man!!! Keep killing them!

Andrew
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Trout 1 View Post
    WOW!!! great report buddy!! I seen one of your other post saying your just starting out.....looks like you got the hang of it man!!! Keep killing them!

Andrew
    Thanks so much for the support Andrew

Default Bro what a day!!!!!

Great report. YOu can NEVER complain of a day like this =) i agree with TROUT1, you told me in one of my post you were just learning but after a day like this i say your well learned. Awsome job on helping others do what we enjoy....FISHING. keep it up bro cant wait to throw out with you soon

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman View Post
    Great report. YOu can NEVER complain of a day like this =) i agree with TROUT1, you told me in one of my post you were just learning but after a day like this i say your well learned. Awsome job on helping others do what we enjoy....FISHING. keep it up bro cant wait to throw out with you soon
    Haha definetly brother thx for the appreciation we should definetly hit the water soon they said there gonna have a bigger stocking of these babies in March sometime that this was just a lil one supposedly I'm definetly down to go fishing again here @ corona

IT WAS MURDERRRR

Nice goin

... and a day with dad fizhun? I remember some of those

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Nice goin

... and a day with dad fizhun? I remember some of those
    Yea it was great the funny thing is I thought my dad how to fish instead of him teaching me lol but its always worth it to get sometime in with the old man :)

Nice catch! Those lightning trout are really good eating fish.

way to go T-K-O ! im heading out there next week. sure hope you left me some. TEAM BRING IT

Nice going on the trout . Thanks for sharing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast