Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday 2/11 back @ the Vine

thanks for the bite on TD nice meeting you man great talk and good time..thanks for those sweet pictures lol ..i have great legs!!! hahaha just kidding!

Out there owning ! Binger finally got em some feeeesh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    nice report TD and great pic's. way to put the kids on the fish. looks like you guys had a great time thanks for sharing brotha
    Good times out there for sure, see you out there this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    Nice report and pics TD. Nothing better than seeing the kids catch fish! Thanks for the report.
    Thanks 5150, getting the kids on fish is really as good as it gets....

Quote Originally Posted by Trout-Chaser View Post
    Nice report and photos! Thanks for sharing. Beautiful way to spend a day!
    Great day on the water indeed, hope we'll be wetting a line again soon Linda!

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    WTG TD!!! Great pics.

TS
    Thanks TS, see you out there rain or shine this weekend buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    TD great report I love to see the youngsters nailing a few fish
    Right on HT, you know wassup....looking forward to fishing Catalina with my daughter next month, their smiles are priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Nice pics and report TD. Hope 2 cya this weekend if it doesn't RAINON
    Rooster I think it's going to be wet out there, but hopefully the lake doesn't get hammered and kill the troll. Thanks again for helping me out last week, breakfast burrito on me Sat morning

Quote Originally Posted by GdHkSet1 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, looks like a great day on the water with the kids.
    Glad you enjoyed the read GdHkSet1, we had a blast out there!

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    great report! It was nice to see you out there man! Nice to see bing out there too! You guys are good people! glad to see you guys had a great day out there. You gotta hit the bay up with us soon. we went today and the fish were defenitely biting so will plan a trip after this rain all clears up.
    Good seeing you too Tim, I'm def in for taking in a bay trip....hit me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Cool you got to hang with BingJr and his boys for some fishing . Nice going on the trout .

A day on the lake with friends and family is sure hard to beat, hope all is well Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Bass ATTACK View Post
    thanks for the bite on TD nice meeting you man great talk and good time..thanks for those sweet pictures lol ..i have great legs!!! hahaha just kidding!
    Enjoy the product, good stuff for sure! Yeah all the other anglers could do was talk about your legs Larry Nice meeting you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Out there owning ! Binger finally got em some feeeesh!!
    Yeah Bing doesn't skunk all the time

TD

Great report TD glad to see the young ones always nailing the fish and WTG Aiden with a nice solid 4.5lber beautiful 5 fish stringer you guys caught

nice job

5. Default

Troutdog, good to see you out on the water again!!!

its good to see Scott back at the vine

Default the vine

OMG A BING SIGHTING AND RUNNINGG RFF COLORS ,THAT FIGURES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICE TO SEE HIS BOYS GETTING ACTION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nice report. Those are all quality fish. Looked like a productive day of fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by T_K_O 13 View Post
    Great report TD glad to see the young ones always nailing the fish and WTG Aiden with a nice solid 4.5lber beautiful 5 fish stringer you guys caught

nice job
    I appreciate that TKO thanks, those fish were fighters and the 4.5 put up a great fight...the quality of fish this season reminds me of 3 years ago when we were seeing a simialr ave sized fish!

Quote Originally Posted by "Old School Guys" Stiks View Post
    Troutdog, good to see you out on the water again!!!
    Thanks Rick, hope you are doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by NoHo ART View Post
    its good to see Scott back at the vine
    The only reason he came out was because I told him the wipers were on the chew!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    OMG A BING SIGHTING AND RUNNINGG RFF COLORS ,THAT FIGURES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NICE TO SEE HIS BOYS GETTING ACTION,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Hey TO since Mr stripey ate most of the holdovers at DVL, you're going to have to come to the Vine and show us how its done on the troll!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBass777 View Post
    Nice report. Those are all quality fish. Looked like a productive day of fishing.
    With everyone yanking on a fish or two, I would say it was pretty darn good....hey I got your message about the netting. Call you when I get more info if that is the route your board is going to take it.

TD

Thanks for the report Aaron and two thumbs up for you guys getting the kids on some good quality Irvine Lake trout!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast