Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Clearance at Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by wackyrigged View Post
    I just spent like $60 on the clearance stuff.A lot of bouyant panther martin and rooster tails are still there I wanted some gold ones but they did not seem to have any.I also got some bass senko worms and a few other bass things and a jar of powerballs.Oh and watch out cause the price might be different than shown on the red tag like I got a rapala that said $6 on the tag but it was $5.And yes Yolo is right about this years clearance being not as good.I had got terminater t1 spinnerbaits for like $3 last year when I saw them in sports chalet they were over $10 LOL I would never pay that for them,Now we just need to get wal mart to start selling Lucky crafts.
    You paid a lot for your rapala they are only a 2.50 at my walmart. Panther Martin were only 1.25 and the roster tail are a 1.00.

senkos are down to .25 cents I raided hard some still left.

Was it the skitter walk thats the one i paid 5 for I dont use the countdown ones.

Was it the skitter walk thats the one i paid 5 for I dont use the countdown ones.
    i'm not to sure but they are jointed and they float.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutcz swimbait View Post
    senkos are down to .25 cents I raided hard some still left.
    which walmart did you get them at

Ya I should probably have waited they will probably mark them down again.Senkos or kinami brand senkos were $3 no jointed ones over here but if they have the gold color ones those work great for both trout and bass

I just spent like $60 on the clearance stuff.A lot of bouyant panther martin and rooster tails are still there I wanted some gold ones but they did not seem to have any.I also got some bass senko worms and a few other bass things and a jar of powerballs.Oh and watch out cause the price might be different than shown on the red tag like I got a rapala that said $6 on the tag but it was $5.And yes Yolo is right about this years clearance being not as good.I had got terminater t1 spinnerbaits for like $3 last year when I saw them in sports chalet they were over $10 LOL I would never pay that for them,Now we just need to get wal mart to start selling Lucky crafts.
    I got some LC Sammy's and Staysee's a couple of years ago for $6 each but it was at the Bullhead City Walmart by my river pad. I have not seen LC's at any other Walmart before.

Ya I should probably have waited they will probably mark them down again.Senkos or kinami brand senkos were $3 no jointed ones over here but if they have the gold color ones those work great for both trout and bass
    i might hit up the other 24 hour walmart tonight after i get done with bowling to see what they have.

So I went to check out Walmart off the 10 , and got a Penn GTO 220 for 25 bucks and a few rebels lures and PB's for under a buck. Happy hunting. There goes my chinese lucky money.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234