Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clearance at Walmart

Walmart in Pomona has alot of stuff on clearance also. Needlefish = $2.50, Kastmasters, Krocodiles = $2, Powerbait = $1.50, and much more.

TS

the cerritos one off of bloomfield has lots of stuff on clearance. jigheads, rapala's, soft plastics.

Quote Originally Posted by E.A.R.G. View Post
    thanks for the heads up. did they seem to have a lot of jars of powerbait left?
    there were alot of the same color power/ gulp eggs. green, white there were a few jars of pink and orange mixed power bait. ooo and a few jars of trout nuggets (pre formed power bait but still the same consistency of power bait)

Walmart on Beach and Trask doesn't have much. Wouldn't bother heading out there. Will be heading to the one on Beach and Talbert to see what they have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    The only thing i paid full price for was the fishing line. The rest of the stuff i paid for was less the $2.00 and i spent $70.00 that was including some sodas and candy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-02-15 18.11.51.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	28565look what i got....reels 15 and 20 bucks...lures 1.00.....power bait 1.50

Quote Originally Posted by Perris Bluegill Chaser View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-02-15 18.11.51.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	28565look what i got....reels 15 and 20 bucks...lures 1.00.....power bait 1.50
    Not bad. I got all the Panther Martins at my store but they had a lot a rostertail there.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Not bad. I got all the Panther Martins at my store but they had a lot a rostertail there.
    yea i was about to get bunch of rostertails but i only ever use them out of desperation when i cant get a bit on anything els when im trolling (if i have to use them they rarely get bit). so i just mostly got bass stuff.

My walmart in rosemead had tons of clearance, i kinda went a little overboard with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Z View Post
    My walmart in rosemead had tons of clearance, i kinda went a little overboard with it.
    me too. I even went back last night.

I just spent like $60 on the clearance stuff.A lot of bouyant panther martin and rooster tails are still there I wanted some gold ones but they did not seem to have any.I also got some bass senko worms and a few other bass things and a jar of powerballs.Oh and watch out cause the price might be different than shown on the red tag like I got a rapala that said $6 on the tag but it was $5.And yes Yolo is right about this years clearance being not as good.I had got terminater t1 spinnerbaits for like $3 last year when I saw them in sports chalet they were over $10 LOL I would never pay that for them,Now we just need to get wal mart to start selling Lucky crafts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast