Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clearance at Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    lol me to man me to. i just got a pinnical bait caster today and a cool jerkbait also.
    they had some reels on cleanance too.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    they had some reels on cleanance too.
    ooo cool did you see which ones there were. i noticed when i was looking at the reels there were a lot of brands and styles missing that they normally have plenty of

no, but they were about $20.00 you should go and check it out they are now open 24 hours.

What fo real im going to go check it out now.

sweet just got two rapala DT10 a bunch of chatter baits a jig a few diff spinner baits a buzz bait some swim baits a few jars of gulp/power bait and a reel.

i was like a kid at toys-r-us.

there is still tons of power bait/ gulp eggs, DT10's, a few joint jerks, spinner baits ( in a few diff colors), yumm dingers and a few other plastic baits.

WHAT THE
    is this just the city of industry one? Or all walmarts?

i have no idea. i just got lucky and browler and i shop at the same walmart. i dint spend over 2.50 for any lures or bait. even the Rapala DT10 were 2.50 all the gulp and power bait was 1.50 the spinner baits and buzz baits were 2.00
    and i got a pinnical bait caster for only 20. there is still a few more of them left they seem to be sweet lil reel for the price

thanks for the heads up. did they seem to have a lot of jars of powerbait left?

This years clearance sucks. Most stuff is just 16% off at my local Walmart. Last year I got $5 to $8 lures for $.50
    I didn't buy anything on this clearance. I know the longer the stuff stays there the lower they will mark it down. Also every store does them different too. I stopped by another one near me and their stuff was about 5% cheaper than the first one I went to. This was a couple of weeks ago and they had their stuff on a clearance aisle with stuff from other departments. Oddly I went to the store last year that was lower this year and their prices were just minimally reduced. Seems to be hit or miss. This year a miss.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast