Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearance at Walmart

Default Clearance at Walmart

The only thing i paid full price for was the fishing line. The rest of the stuff i paid for was less the $2.00 and i spent $70.00 that was including some sodas and candy.

which walmat i was just at the one by my house (city of industry) and every thing was full price.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    which walmat i was just at the one by my house (city of industry) and every thing was full price.
    that was the one i got it at. When you walk in go to your left past the registers and the aisle next to them has it.

awww shoot. dang im going to have to go back tomorrow. man i never go in the main entrance i always go in the lawn and garden section no wonder i dint see it.

awww shoot. dang im going to have to go back tomorrow. man i never go in the main entrance i always go in the lawn and garden section no wonder i dint see it.
    Well i would have not know it was there if my wife did not go the down that aisle. And you should check any of the Walmart they will all have clearance on the fishing stuff right now.

cool man thanks for the heads up. ill swing by one or two tomarow

cool man thanks for the heads up. ill swing by one or two tomarow
    One year i went to 7 Walmarts in one and that year most of the stuff was less then $1.00 at the time. FYI i got all the panther martins and the Gulp Saltwater.

i picked up a few jars of powerbait chartreuse nuggets for 2.50. not gonna lie ive gotten almost everything ive owned from walmart. from my poles to my baits. great place if you ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Markito View Post
    i picked up a few jars of powerbait chartreuse nuggets for 2.50. not gonna lie ive gotten almost everything ive owned from walmart. from my poles to my baits. great place if you ask me!
    At the Walmart we are talking about the nuggets where only 1.50 a jar. And power bait the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by Markito View Post
    lol me to man me to. i just got a pinnical bait caster today and a cool jerkbait also.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast