Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Skunk at silverwood 2/12/11

Default Skunk at silverwood 2/12/11

Nice day, a little windy at times but not bad. Started at 8am tii 4:30. Sucks they dont open till 8 right now. Anyway fished all over the lake. Tried eveything in the arsenal but no joy. Talked to others on the lake with the same results. Lots of skunks.. It was still a nice day on the lake though.

Tim

5150, is the water still low? Were you fishing shore or boat thanks for the report.

The water is on the way back and I'd say only a few days till back to full pool. Funny the trout are real quiet but the LMB's are starting to show, I'm confused about what to bring fishing these days.

The water may be on the way back, but its still low. Didnt see any signs of water being let into the lake. We were in a little 14' boat, lots of debris floating in different areas.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150xj View Post
    The water may be on the way back, but its still low. Didnt see any signs of water being let into the lake. We were in a little 14' boat, lots of debris floating in different areas.
    Yup a little low but comparative to the last couple weeks it's up, it's already tickling the bottom of the dock in Cleghorn and filling up the channels. I'd bet based on the last few days and talking with staff the lake will be at full pool by the end of the week, but things change so we will see.