Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Monster Jam - Anaheim Stadium

Default Monster Jam - Anaheim Stadium

Anyone going tonight? I am taking the family. Always a good time. My 4 year old has never beens so I can't wait to see his reaction. Earplugs are a must.

Cool. How was it? And by the way, what is Monster Jam?

It was a blast. Monster Jam is the monster truck rally with Grave Digger, Monster Mutt, and so on.

Its going on this saturday at dodgers (doyers) stadium too

i was there my girls dads builds the blowers for alot of the trucks so we had a suite that was dope but did you see the dood called backwards bob who drives backwards or it looks like it? did your 4 year old enjoi it?

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    Its going on this saturday at dodgers (doyers) stadium too
    Jesus, McCourt is really hard up for money now, isn't he?

I think the Ringling Brothers Circus may be making a stop at good ole Chavez Ravine before the season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by gogreeenz4 View Post
    i was there my girls dads builds the blowers for alot of the trucks so we had a suite that was dope but did you see the dood called backwards bob who drives backwards or it looks like it? did your 4 year old enjoi it?
    I didn't see the backwards Bob guy. Where was that? Yeah my 4 year old liked after a little while. He was a little taken back by the noise levels at first but later got excited for the freestyle.