So I went out to Hansen Dam last week the day after they stocked on 2/2/11 and was surprised to see that it was pretty empty. They only stocked 250lbs as they normally have been doing for the past year or so. I usually see the regs out there limiting by noon or so and heading home with a decent size stringer.

07:00 Got there set up 1 rod for sum Garlic powerbait the other for me to jig a Powermouse
07:15 Get my first bite on powerbait preferably garlic scented one will do the trick and farm my first Fish which was about a pound i would say
07:30 Get another bite on powerbait (still no action on the powermouse) and now I have my second fish
I thought my luck was going good but guess again it just suddenly dies down and no action for the next couple of hours
09:15 I get hammered on the powermouse (chartreuse with natural color worm) land my biggest one a nice 2.5lb Rainbow
09:45 Get hit again on the powermouse but nuthin (they were wanting more movement then still baits until about 1:00 pm)
10:30 Lake is quiet no action slowed down because the sun was beaming really hard DFG shows up and checks everybodys stuff 2 people get slammed for no license fishing & have to leave
11:00 My next 2 fish were caught instantly right after another also again on the powermouse this time garlic head and pink trout worm

They should be stocking em again next week Gluck Guyz
Get em befo the Birds do