Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: CARP, LMB, CRAPPIE,CATFISH,BLUEGILL,REDEAR, and TROUT

Default CARP, LMB, CRAPPIE,CATFISH,BLUEGILL,REDEAR, and TROUT

All of these fish can be caught on a fly rod with a fly. They can also be caught on a fly rod used to present any type of attractor. When it comes down to it anything on a hook or a bare hook is acting as a attractor to stimulate some response from a FISH.

Some days the fish are stimulated and some days they are not.

Today as the 3 of us were presenting our attractors in one form or another. One of us got a fish to bite.

PMB ( Mike )

see the pics

Nice bend for this LMB near the shore taken on the fly rod

this is what its all about .... fish caught and released

Any Questions?

I used to do a little fly fishing back east and even had little plugs for bass fishing with a fly rod, was a lot of fun to catch fish like those on a fly.

Nice, these pictures give me hope about Puddingstone

thanks chuck(vivid) thats the football lmb i caught .its on my city lakes post earlier today.it was a big time fat boy.cant wait for our season to take off this year.were all waiting for the bass,big *** red ear ,and crappie to show up..so we can get the slay, on the fly rod,to commence...thanks again chuck for posting the pics.see you guys tommorrow same bat time, same bat channel.....mike the pmb....

Nice one on the fly Mike, It looks like it's going to be a good fishing season this year for all.

Fly fishing is the wayyyyyyy, nice work my bro!

GM<><

oh nice i havent fly fished for a good while maybe ill see you there again sometime mike