Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faitmount Trout

Default Faitmount Trout

Has ANYONE got a trout lately?

lol guess not

Drove by today... Few guys fishing... But water still looks like chocolate milk... Can't imagine trout being too active in water like that

Yo! Steve I cruised by Fairmont today to check it out, the water looks normal now but only seen a hand full of fishermen. Don't know if it was stocked or not but seen a guy fishing with a big trout swim bait I just drove by.

Default Fairmont

You beat me to the post 'anthony' And yes it's still not that good but it never is and I think it would be hard for trout to live in there too at anytime

Hi old pudd fisher, I got ya beat by just one minute haha... but seriously the lake doesn't look suitable for trout IMO... However the guys I did see fishing looked to be soaking and waiting... IDK maybe a strong trout dip or something that would attract the trout by sense would work... Visiblity is just to low for sight alone

Good test for the ole Bite on?!

I was at Fairmount on the 4th and 5th for a couple hours each day throwing a 6" Lunker Punker, so maybe Mr. Pudd saw me fishing. asian guy with a black jacket and blue jeans.

I saw some "boils" in the pond scum and all the pine needles in the water, but i cant tell if its nuts falling out of the trees or actually small fish.

I'll go out there and try for some trout before the superbowl.

edit: you guys are right about the visibility. I'd say the water has changed from the brown gunk back to the normal fairmount dirty tinge. Would the DFG stock the trout anyways regardless how dirty the water is?

edit2: THEYRE STOCKING IT AGAIN THIS WEEK! PERRIS TOO! http://www.dfg.ca.gov/fish/hatcherie...andDeserts.asp
    Last edited by tree; 02-06-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Yep 'tree' that was you who I seen.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Yep 'tree' that was you who I seen.
    pretty cool that you saw me. i was barely there for an hour and a half. good timing :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast