Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fish finder

Default fish finder

I was wandering if anybody can give me a suggestion on finding a fish finder that will go with a float tube?

any of the hummingbird fishn buddy series. I have the basic 11o model and it works great for my tube. cost about 110.00 at dicks sporting goods

Quote Originally Posted by PAfisherman View Post
    I was wandering if anybody can give me a suggestion on finding a fish finder that will go with a float tube?
    i got this one at harbor bay tools woorks pretty good and great price

http://www.harborfreight.com/portabl...der-94511.html

Chek out vortex add in the classified sction
    Quote Originally Posted by pafisherman View Post
    i was wandering if anybody can give me a suggestion on finding a fish finder that will go with a float tube?

Practically any fish finder with less than 1600W peak to peak power can be used on a float tube. Just have to figure out a way to mount it. I'm using a Lowrance X510c on my tube now, but it does suck up a lot of juice.

fishing buddy's are great for float tubes and you can buy the holster at
    Cabelas for around $20.00 and change.

i have a 120 fishing buddy with all accessaries and has side finder that allows you see fish in front, back or on either side..it is suitable for float tube, yak or boat..it was used three times and is in perfect condition...cost $170 new and i will sell it for $110...if you are interested pm me....

I've got an older version of the humminbird fishing buddy when it was made by bottom line, works great comes with float tube sleeve $50

Where are you guys saying you can get the Fishing Buddy transducer "holster" or holder for float tubes? I could not find it in the Cabela's catalog.... I could no doubt make my own, but if there is one for $20 bucks and it works good, I'd rather just buy it. I wonder if Bass Pro Shops have it...

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Where are you guys saying you can get the Fishing Buddy transducer "holster" or holder for float tubes? I could not find it in the Cabela's catalog.... I could no doubt make my own, but if there is one for $20 bucks and it works good, I'd rather just buy it. I wonder if Bass Pro Shops have it...
    http://www.cabelas.com/float-tube-po...olster-1.shtml

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast