Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: kayak!!

Default kayak!!

does anyone have a kayak for sale...i want to rent/buy one for the trout opener because i dont wanna freeze my cajones off in my float tube.

haha, you bet man i suggest craigslist. I went the kayak route I'm ready for mammoth baby!!!

did you get a tandem or a single?

What kind of float tube do you have? I want to try one in the ocean if you up for a trade/loan.
    Keene

I specifically bought a tandem, for one I can bring a fishing partner along and second you pay only one entrance fee for non - motorized vessel. Last, if you go by yourself just simple re adjust your seating configuration. It's the best of both worlds and when you go solo you got plenty of room.

I have an older entry level cobra kayak that I'm willing to sell. Seat, paddle, boat and an orange life vest $250.00. I believe it's the 12 ft. model maybe the explorer in white. It's a cool boat last time we used it was at convict lake ovr the summer. I want to get the little 9 ft.mini x to stow in my boat and motorhome. I'm in Hesperia