Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "North To South Lake" TEAM 57 HIGH SIERRA EVENT!

Default "North To South Lake" TEAM 57 HIGH SIERRA EVENT!

Hi everyone.......GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS??????

Team 57 is headed for the Sierra's for our FOURTH annual event at Parchers Resort @ South Lake!

If you've had the opportunity to attend this event in the past, you know that this is one of the best events we host all year!

Take a look at the link's below to check out some of the fun we've had at our past events here.........
    THIS IS SIMPLY A GREAT EVENT!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=34931

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...hours+parchers

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...Event!-50-PICS!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM us.......... SIGN UPS ARE NOW OPEN!

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

I am pleased to announce that Parcher's Resort is now accepting reservations for our 2011 event!

Where:

Parcher's Resort @ South Lake
    5001 South Lake Road
    Bishop, California 93514
    http://www.parchersresort.net

When:

June 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th - 2011

Note: There is a minimum 3 night stay. These cabins will go fast, so call now!

Who Should I call?

Contact "Jared" @ Parcher's Resort and tell him you would like to make reservations for the
    2011 "TEAM 57" event! 760-873-4177 If you happen to get their voice mail, LEAVE A MESSAGE, as they WILL call you back!

What will I need when I call in?

Have your credit card ready.

Before you call, if you plan on sharing a cabin with other members, please have all of those details worked out BEFORE you call. Only one person in your party should make the reservation. A 50% deposit is required to guarantee your reservation. If you want to reserve a boat, or attend the optional TEAM 57 dinner (highly recommended) ..... make those reservations as well when you call in.

Once you have made your reservation, Parchers will confirm your reservation to me and I will add you to the event participant list!

What's the price?

Prices vary. Parcher's Resort offers 20 different cabins for us to choose from!

Obviously, the best cabins usually go first. Take a look at the different cabins and different accomadations and figure out what best fits your budget and your needs.

You can save money by arranging to share cabins with other members.... BUT work that out BEFORE you call!

Here's a link to take a look at all of their cabins........ you can click on each number cabin and take a look!

http://parchersresort.net/CabinMap.htm

There are also a VERY limited number of RV spaces available, again, please contact "Jared" at Parchers for more details!

SPECIAL TEAM 57 DEAL:

RESERVE 3 NIGHTS, AND PARCHERS / TEAM 57 WILL THROW IN A 4TH NIGHT AT NO CHARGE!
    You can arrive one day early or stay one extra day, you decide!

TEAM 57 MEMBERS WILL GET $15.00 OFF OF A FULL DAY FRIDAY BOAT RENTAL!

What's the schedule?

Most will be arriving Thursday (6/23) late afternoon and evening.

We will be having a TEAM 57 "Meet & Greet" pancake breakfast on Friday morning (6/24) at 7:00AM at the resort! This breakfast (except for drinks) is INCLUDED when you make your reservation! A full breakfast buffet (bacon, sausage, taters, eggs, fruit, biscuits n gravy, french toast etc) is also available at 25% off the regular price from 8am until 11am.

After that, everyone is on their own for a full day of fishing!

TEAM 57 will be hosting a BBQ Tri-Tip or Chicken dinner (your choice) on Saturday evening (6/25) at 7:00pm. THIS IS OPTIONAL AND IS AN ADDITIONAL $15.00 per person. We need 25 persons to make this work for us.

If you plan on attending the TEAM 57 dinner with everyone, please make that reservation as well when booking your cabin!

YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS DINNER, LAST YEAR IT WAS A HIT!
    THERE WILL BE A RAFFLE AT THIS DINNER!

Your dinner will include salad, Tri-Tip or BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn on The Cob and a Buttermilk Biscuit! (Drinks are not included). A selection of domestic and premium beers are available in the cooler, $2 for domestic, $3 for the draft beers. BYOB will not be allowed this time around. They will also have wine available by the glass for $2 or $8 per bottle and there is a $3 corkage fee per bottle for those who prefer to bring their own wine.

If you'd like to rent a boat, please reserve a boat at the same time you book your cabin...... I have arranged a special price with Parcher's Resort for boat rentals!......

What about Saturday?

Go Fishing!
    South Lake, Sabrina, North Lake, Intake II, ...... etc! There are countless destinations that are closeby to spend the day!

Saturday is "set your own schedule day"......... basically, just wake up when ya want and go fishing or enjoy the resort all day long without having to be anywhere at any specific time!....., this is about "Family, Friends, Fun & Fishing"..... BUT REMEMBER, THE TEAM 57 BBQ IS SATURDAY NIGHT AT 7:00PM! (YOU MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR THIS DINNER)

What about Sunday?

Open Schedule! Another day for fishing!

Anything else?

Yes!.... Jared & I have arranged for a special stocking of Alpers Trout for our event!..... and of course the Rainbows, Brooks and Browns will already be in the lake awaiting your offerings!

WE EXPECT THIS EVENT TO SELL OUT!

Be sure to take a look at the Parcher's website as it covers almost everything you need to know and will answer many questions!

http://www.parchersresort.net

If you have any further questions at all, please feel free to PM us or e-mail me at: Donna@Team57fishing.com

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Nachofish

NOTE: ONCE JARED CONFIRMS YOUR RESERVATION WITH US, WE WILL ADD YOU TO THE OFFICIAL SIGN UP LIST! Jared can only take reservations for Team 57 EXCLUSIVELY through Feb. 15th, then reservations open to the general public.

Official CONFIRMED Sign Up List for Parcher's 2010:

1. Nachofish +2
    2. CatchThatTrout +4
    3. CatchThatTroutsBabe
    4. olfishergal + 5
    5. Greg Madrigal + 1
    6. CatchThatTroutsBabe's daugher +3
    7. Webfoot +3
    8. Sue + Gator + Gatorskid
    9. Bunnyfromhell + 1
    Last edited by NachoFish; 05-03-2011 at 08:42 AM.

Signed up today, Jared just needs to confirm with Donna

I promise if I sign up,I will be there! Letme get my tax money and get it in ! I need to get up there !!

Anybody interested in sharing a cabin? I will do 2 or 4.....

olfishergal + 5 confirmed
    Greg Madrigal + 1 confirmed
    CatchThatTroutsBabe's daugher confirmed + 1

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Anybody interested in sharing a cabin? I will do 2 or 4.....
    Yes. I'm interested in going, and sharing a cabin. It will just myself. Do you want to make the reservation and let me know the details? Please PM me. I really want to go to this. Thanks - Jim

Webfoot + 3 confirmed!

Woohoo!!!! Trust me when I say this.....YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS THIS!

Official CONFIRMED Sign Up List for Parcher's 2010:

1. Nachofish +2
    2. CatchThatTrout +4
    3. CatchThatTroutsBabe
    4. olfishergal + 5
    5. Greg Madrigal + 1
    6. CatchThatTroutsBabe's daugher +3
    7. Webfoot +3
    Last edited by Wingnut; 03-15-2011 at 08:04 PM.

I'm Still interested in going, and sharing a cabin. We can go 2 or 4 people. PLease let me know. I'll make make the reservation, get together the details, and get confirmed. Please PM me. I really want to go to this. Thanks - Jim

been MIA for a while, but at first word of this...im backkk!!! had an absolute BLAST last year, definately gonna try my hardest to get back up there. hopefully the same cabin i had last year is available at the end of this month..when ill be able to book.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast