Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fin & Feather!

Default Fin & Feather!

Just paid the membership and lookin forward to another awesome year at the Fin! 18,000lbs of trout stocked for opener on the Feb. 5. Hopefully this will be the year i get my DD trout. And if that happens i just may have to give up trout fishing! ha ha. So anybody else gonna make it to this opener?

Congrats!

Haven't renewed my membership yet, but plan on doing it this week..Do you know if they're going to put in quantity like last year or quality like 2009 (Big ones) I got four DDs in 2009...

MM

How much is a membership?

Hey Mark, I heard that this years opener has a lot more DD fish than last year. They also stocked over 5000 fish like bluegill, crappie, sunfish, these of course can't be kept until July. Personally I'm more llokmg forward to the LMB fishing. c u on the water.

any-one got the link to there website? i have google and googled, but can't find it.

what is fin & feather?

i wanna fish that place so bad...
    no money for a membership but i would gladly pay someone to let me go with them

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit77 View Post
    what is fin & feather?
    it's a members only lake in Palmdale. You have to be a resident of Palmdale to join.

Last year contract with Lassen fish farm.. Perry the new Pres says there will be bigger plants with bigger fish for the opener. Hope so.. Last year sucked imo.. Getting punked by the the fish they have planted at Apollo and other non private and county lakes.. Fees went up $20 bucks but not a prob if they get back to what they used to plant a few years ago. DFG has been informed about all the over limits and poaching at the club so hope they will be out in force to weed out all the losers.. That is a good thing..

fin and feather needs to adopt a catch and release for those using artificial and barbless hooks policy. thats why i left there. to many dam trout in my freezer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast