Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ***l3gend***

Native gal - serious - is the right word to use indeed.

Tim - that was ur first real cod trip??? Man u fish like a veteran! And hey, ur feet don't smell like roses either.

The Legend didn't take a shot at yellowtail on the high spots? I was on the Endeavor this past weekend and Sueno (Cap'n David Ikeda) thought to give the Colnett a visit in case some yellows were active after last week's warm spell. The boat got three around 25# and a few may have busted off after grabbing bait on a ganion. After that, we went off to the rockfish spots and your photos could have been our photos, everything looked about the same fish-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by fuj View Post
    The Legend didn't take a shot at yellowtail on the high spots? I was on the Endeavor this past weekend and Sueno (Cap'n David Ikeda) thought to give the Colnett a visit in case some yellows were active after last week's warm spell. The boat got three around 25# and a few may have busted off after grabbing bait on a ganion. After that, we went off to the rockfish spots and your photos could have been our photos, everything looked about the same fish-wise.
    Yeah fuj, I noticed when I got home - I checked the seaforth reports and saw 4 boats went out on 1.5 day trips and the endeavor managed to land 3 YT's. We were both at colonet but circumfrentially, I didn't see another boat as far as the eyes could see.

Wow, what a sweet trip... those are some really nice Reds and Lings too.
    Excellent reporting Kev.

Great report! If only I could stop getting sea-sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Wow, what a sweet trip... those are some really nice Reds and Lings too.
    Excellent reporting Kev.
    Notice the dope hoodie? As a matter of fact, one guy on the boat (john) came up to me and asked if i was on that Victory trip (the one where everyone got free passes) he said he saw me on there and he recognized the sweater!
    Last edited by k3vin_kim; 01-24-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fish4anything View Post
    Great report! If only I could stop getting sea-sick.
    Transdermascope patch man - I have to wear one on every overnighter. It's the best $8 investment you will ever make - especially when the bite goes wide open.

K3VIN!!!!
    Dude, it was good to finally to meet you Bro. I had a great time with you, Tim & Nick.
    There will definitely be more trips planned this summer with you guys!!!
    Although I got tangled up, too many times, I still managed to pull up a few good sized fish.
    Special squid sauce?!? Ancient Asian Secret???
    Don't forget the overnighter in March.....you just can't beat $89...

Nick, it was a pleasure fishing and talking with you. Whenever you're ready to hit the surf, just shoot me a PM and I will do the same...

Tim, you are a cool young man with your head pointed in the right direction.
    Get that degree from LMU ( & a few digits from some of those good looking young ladies you were talking about) and there will be plenty of time for fishing...

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, since you had your camera out on "Q" every time, but here are a few more...,

Waiting for the go ahead from the Captain, Wake up K3v!!

Another shot of K3vin with the 1st ling over the rail,

Nick with a nice vermillion, Nick also had the big fish of the day but the boat had no jackpot!?! Someone said a fight broke out this past year and the Captain no longer allows them....

The end of the day. I told the guys to get a triple hook-up but they wouldn't cooperate..,

My catch for the day...shoulda had at least 3 more..OH WELL.. This was the only barber pole of the trip, I caught it with a diamond jig.

By the way, between the 4 of us, there were 31 anglers, we had just under 20% of the boats fish..

That nights dinner,

I forgot the finale shot of the tacos...I WAS HUNGRY!!!!!

Again, thanks for the invite K3v, there will be plenty more fishing trips in the future.

Take Care and God Bless Y'all,
    Robert
    <><

p.s. My Tahoe after my wifes accident..,

Last edited by murrieta angler; 01-24-2011 at 05:30 PM.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! Those fish tacos look bomb! I wasn't sleeping - I was praying. And although the triple hookup never happened the water started getting choppy due to the wind at that point and I was down to my last weight (6oz) and I don't even think I hit bottom.

Tim - what girls??? Why wasn't I told about these college girls???

Well rob, all in all, it was a successful trip. Now I know what works and what doesn't... (note to self: bring my lucky charm... don't wear my lucky charm) cuz I was on FIRE in the morning but as soon as I put it on - my stick pointed straight ahead until I quietly took it off.

Good timez rob!

Hit u up again soon bro

Kk

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! Those fish tacos look bomb! I wasn't sleeping - I was praying. And although the triple hookup never happened the water started getting choppy due to the wind at that point and I was down to my last weight (6oz) and I don't even think I hit bottom.

Tim - what girls??? Why wasn't I told about these college girls???

Well rob, all in all, it was a successful trip. Now I know what works and what doesn't... (note to self: bring my lucky charm... don't wear my lucky charm) cuz I was on FIRE in the morning but as soon as I put it on - my stick pointed straight ahead until I quietly took it off.

Good timez rob!

Hit u up again soon bro

Kk

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast