Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Art Berry and Shane Spencer take 1st in American Bass Opener @ DVL on Plumberry worm

Default Art Berry and Shane Spencer take 1st in American Bass Opener @ DVL on Plumberry worm

Today kicked off the American Bass season @ DVL and the tournament was won by Art Berry and Shane Spencer with a nice limit that weighed 21.77 lbs. They also took big fish honors with a beautiful 7 lbr that fell to the swimbait early and it was their only one on the swimmer. The rest of the fish came on the plumberry worm fished in 40-60ft on 4lb florocarbon and real slow. If you would like some of these special edition worms or interested in a guide trip please dont hesitate to call. Bass Wishes, Art Berry
    (619)4382620

Hey Art it's Bryan I went on a trip with you on Xmas Eve. Congrats on the win, those Plumberry worms are definitely killers!

Quote Originally Posted by artberryfishing@yahoo.com View Post
    Today kicked off the American Bass season @ DVL and the tournament was won by Art Berry and Shane Spencer with a nice limit that weighed 21.77 lbs.
    That's not entirely accurate is it? Didn't you win the tournament here last weekend as well? That would make it two back to back wins at DVL. Congrats & well done!

Cool deal Art. Do they have the Plumberry at the Marina, or only through you? Talk to you soon. D

Duh! I get it - different organizers = separate seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldlim View Post
    That's not entirely accurate is it? Didn't you win the tournament here last weekend as well? That would make it two back to back wins at DVL. Congrats & well done!
    Great Job by Art and Shane on Saturday. That worm is hot for sure. The tournament the weekend before was an Anglers Choice event and was won by Rocky Asbury and his girlfriend. Should be a fun year on the lake, so come on out and fish a few derbys. Rick G.

Quote Originally Posted by ddoskocil View Post
    Cool deal Art. Do they have the Plumberry at the Marina, or only through you? Talk to you soon. D
    These will be available at the DVL marina in about a week. Right now you can get them at Turners San Bernardino, Corona, and West Covina.

We have them in both sizes at both Anglers Marine locations, Anaheim and Santee. Rick G.

Default Socalsteez asks Art Berry a Question

Socalsteez asks artberry why artberry is referring to himself in the 3rd person all the time?

Shane Spencer and I win 1st @ dvl!

that would make sense i think?

i dont know.....ban me now

How can Art get on the computer when he's fishing all the time! haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast