Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: City lakes in the LA area. Hunington Park

Default City lakes in the LA area. Hunington Park

i posted something about going fishing to do some fishing on saturday at a pier. well i wanted to know if there was any places in the huntington park area worth fishing.

You really dont have many options around the Huntington Park area... You can try Magic Johnson Park... Its not that far from HP...

Now, some of the people on this board who suffer from agoraphobia might tell you not to go there, but its a decent park with lots of friendly people, so youll be alright...

I havent been there in a while, but last time I was there, I caught a 3 pound Bass on a floating Rat L Trap... A couple followers, as well...

I just hope the fishery is doing good, cuz it seemed to be doin pretty good back then...

Other than that, you gotta travel a couple miles for some decent fishin, assuming your in pursuit of LM Bass...

Good luck!!!