Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not a report...but important info for Castaic fishermen

Default Not a report...but important info for Castaic fishermen

My bank got hit for $1000 last weekend (2 - $500 cash withdrawls) and I am hearing that the Pilot gas station in Castaic may have been where my info was stolen. I heard thru a friend that there have been multiple reports of this happening to people that use that gas station regularly, so be careful. I don't have any solid info but this is what I have heard so I thought it might be good to put it out there.

good lookin out

I just got off the phone with my brother in law that lives in Castaic and his bank got hit for $1000 this weekend also. He uses that gas station regularly also.

I hope the F**** thieves get Busted!

Is this for bank card transactions linked to your bank accounts or Credit Card or both?

It was my ATM card that I used to get gas so the money came out of my bank account.

I would assume that it could be any type of card used at the pumps. I get gas there all the time so I dont know when the info was stolen but the money being taken out of my account and my brother in laws account happened this weekend. I have also heard of a couple others that live in Castaic have had it happen also lately.

thanks for the heads up. sounds like an inside job. give it time (weeks), and im sure they will be able to trace it back to this jackass thief.

Quote Originally Posted by adicfor View Post
    It was my ATM card that I used to get gas so the money came out of my bank account.
    How were using the card, did you hand it to the clerk or was it from swiping at the pump?

It was swiped at the pump.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast