Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hellllllllll yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

good luck brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    wise and if she owns a liqure store maybe you can get it to.
    hahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

i will be sure to do that.

good luck.

Good Luck, What kind of job ?
    DR

good look man, hope ya get the job. Then you can go get your license and we can start laying waste to the fish population at santa fe dam.

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Good Luck, What kind of job ?
    DR
    well given that he plans to "own it" and make sure it becomes permanent etc. it may involve being on his knees.... LOL

good luck!!!

well thank you all for the happy thoughts and wishes of luck CUZ IT FOOCKEN WORKED I GOT THE JOB WOOTX3 (thats a woot train)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    well given that he plans to "own it" and make sure it becomes permanent etc. it may involve being on his knees.... LOL
    hahahha josh how did you know lol. no seriously i will be on my knees and laying down alot. The job is with a company called composite horizons. they make parts for jet plains and guess some engine manufacture has come up with a new design and i will be laying some kinda super high tech carbon fiber cloth into a mold kinda like laying linoleum

i dont know how much fishing i will be geting done though i will be working 6 tens yup ten hours a day 6 days out of the week. Monday- Saturday

the interview was like super easy. after waiting for over an hour in the lobby the finally showed, up calls me in asked me if i know what a composite is i say kinda and explain it is a mixture of materials. he says well that is the easiest way to say it but yes your right. looks at my resume say "ok you have alot of experience working on forklifts and nothing with what we do here good i like that" he then says im looking to hire people with no experience in what we do i dont want people who have formed habits or short cuts i just want people to fallow the instructions and do it like we like it done" i said "i understand" then he asked me if i have any problems getting up and down or working on the ground, i said "no" he i said great the job starts in 3 weeks ill be in touch with you thank you for coming in.
    Last edited by Thisfool; 01-20-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisfool View Post
    well thank you all for the happy thoughts and wishes of luck CUZ IT FOOCKEN WORKED I GOT THE JOB WOOTX3 (thats a woot train)

hahahha josh how did you know lol. no seriously will be on my knees and laying down alot. The job is with a company called composite horizons. they make parts for jet plains and guess some engine manufacture has come up with a new design and i will be laying some kinda super high tech carbon fiber cloth into a mold kinda like laying linoleum
    Congrats man, really glad to hear you got a job! Glad things are looking up!

Good for you, glad to hear it. Now that you have a job can you lend me a few grand????J/K

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast