Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 7/30 corona del mar

Default 7/30 corona del mar

hey guys..i fished CDM from 6:30pm to 8:40pm today....very slow but manged to land 2 before it got too dark and had to leave..i was throwing the LC whole time..first fish came around 8:00pm..probably around 22in..i was gonna go for quick snap shots and release it but a long wave came in and fish released herself while i was getting the camera ready :roll: few more cast and i see a hali jumping out chasing bait fish..threw the LC that way but no bite..ran to get smellyjelly out of my backpack..then cast it out again..then BAM!... this one was about 19 to 20in?snap some shots and released her...stayed around for 20 more mins then left feeling victorious haha...not big but very fun...

Nice job Jimmy. Was this on the jetty or the beach? Nice fish BTW :thumb:

:) :) :) :)
    Great job, Jimmy and thanks for the report!
    Take care,
    servantjoe

WTG! Were you on the surf? I haven't hit up CDM in the *longest* time :( Been lazy and busy. Hahaha... I picked up a nice 19" out there on a LC Aurora black as well a while back too.
    They've got some smaller models out there but at least it's good to know they're there.

Thanks for the report!

thanks guys...thinking about heading out again today...pm me if you guys want to roll...