Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fun on the Rubber Ducky 01 / 16 Trip w/Tailman Bassin'

Default Fun on the Rubber Ducky 01 / 16 Trip w/Tailman Bassin'

Hey thanks for the report Ron,it gives me a heads up for my local trip tomorrow,I will be on a skiff fishing local stones from Palos Verdes to east end of the Shoe,as usual all plastics,if its plastic its fantastic,if its live its jive,just kidding bait fishermen! I just dig fishing plastics,jigs ect..no offense intended.

Thanks again Ron Cya Tuna Vic

That tidal current thing is interesting. Something I should be looking at also. On the next issue you should mentioned the sites. :D

WTG Lal & Ron. Just saw the full moon out the kitchen window.
    Full Moon = Big Tide Swing.

Those 5 Hammerhead Container Cranes sitting in Port at LB on a ship have been waiting for the Full Moon to get the
    Minus Low Tide so they will fit under the Vincent Thomas Bridge. I think they are going to China Shipping SP.
    DR

Hi TUNAVIC,

Thanks. Good luck on the trip. Buddy got nothing but dink Bass and Rockfish w/bait on Saturday around 60 feet outside the kelpline around the Golf Course. Water was something like .... 56.

JapanRon

Hi marzocchi,

Thanks. That is a pay to view site so I felt few would be interested to pay yearly and or would feel spammed !!

Await your next trip,

JapanRon

Hi DockRat,

Interesting on the cranes. I heard that Walmart invested in building a port specifically to handle their cargo requirements from Mainland China. Wonder if these might be for that project ... just idle speculation.

later,

JapanRon

Hi Ron,
    Thanks for the weekly report.
    The fish that Lal is holding on the right is a very good looking bass!
    Robert
    <><

Hi murrieta angler,

Lal's Calico was maybe not even 2 pounds but ..... healthy and was picture perfect. Guess I'll be forced to back out tomorrow on a moo-moo and see if I can catch a similar one !!

JapanRon