Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fairmount Park - Evans Lake DFG Trout Plant

what does almost rolled on mean? did they tell you nevermind???? i wanna hear an interesting story

Quote Originally Posted by DodgersFan View Post
    what does almost rolled on mean? did they tell you nevermind???? i wanna hear an interesting story
    HAHAHA!!!

It means they probably walked by him not even payin attention to him, and he wet his pants because he thought that these two Mexicans were gonna do him like that poor congresswoman in Tucson for no apparent reason...

Oh wait... It was a white boy who did that...

^^ LOL! oh lord ur killin me

Too many scared pussies. Just fish and mind your own business. It's not that bad unless you look the part and start mad dogging.

well since there seems to be a little confusion here, let me try and clear it up so you can sleep better. I was fishing, walking around the lake and 2 dudes pulled their car up, stopped, turned up their music to get my attention, and mad dogged me as if I was one of them. Now I know this post doesn't clear it all up, but I've been in situations like this before as I'm sure some of you have...you know when someone wants to start something. All I did was smile and continue fishing. Yeah, I know it didn't amount to anything, but it still can be a little scary when no one else is around and that place is notorious for crime.

In addition...
    Unfortunately for me, i wasn't blessed with a hair line like some of you may have. Therefore I shave my head. Furthermore, I am not frumpy and therefore don't fish with overalls and a bucket hat with lures hanging from it; or wear a "big dogs" t-shirt or some hawaiian print. On the otherhand, I'm not wearing my pants around my ankles, "raider" memorabilia or creases in my t-shirts. So, if that means I "look the part," I guess I'm F*%@'d.

anyone who knows fairmount knows it's not the best of places...fishmounter should know this better than everyone!

So, for the rest of you who thinks it's funny, it's cool. It would just be nice to be able to go fu@%'ing FISHING without being harassed!

The bums that chill between the golf course pond and the main lake are kool... go talk to them if u get messed with... haha 1 of those dudes seen me catch my only bass there off a spoilershad swim bait thingy in the golf course pond.. no pic no fish? ask the bum!

I 've heard from others that this place is safe for most, even those that are not the most masculine.

@sublime- yeah, the homeless dudes or the guys hanging by the golf course pond are usually cool as are the guys that seem to have a never-ending picnic by the tank.

@brycek- I'm sure you've had some "safe" times there. You appear to be attracting a different crowd than the one I'm discussing.

Stopped there on my way back from the pudd today,its still very muddy looking. Even the pudd is a bit brown but getting much better.

Default Fairmont

Quote Originally Posted by riverside_angler View Post
    well since there seems to be a little confusion here, let me try and clear it up so you can sleep better. I was fishing, walking around the lake and 2 dudes pulled their car up, stopped, turned up their music to get my attention, and mad dogged me as if I was one of them. Now I know this post doesn't clear it all up, but I've been in situations like this before as I'm sure some of you have...you know when someone wants to start something. All I did was smile and continue fishing. Yeah, I know it didn't amount to anything, but it still can be a little scary when no one else is around and that place is notorious for crime.

In addition...
    Unfortunately for me, i wasn't blessed with a hair line like some of you may have. Therefore I shave my head. Furthermore, I am not frumpy and therefore don't fish with overalls and a bucket hat with lures hanging from it; or wear a "big dogs" t-shirt or some hawaiian print. On the otherhand, I'm not wearing my pants around my ankles, "raider" memorabilia or creases in my t-shirts. So, if that means I "look the part," I guess I'm F*%@'d.

anyone who knows fairmount knows it's not the best of places...fishmounter should know this better than everyone!

So, for the rest of you who thinks it's funny, it's cool. It would just be nice to be able to go fu@%'ing FISHING without being harassed!
    Thats funny. Frumpy people fishing. But look out, thats Santa Claus!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast