Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apollo park fish stocking video. 1/13/11

You just wonder what the heck they do with all that trout. What nasty markets are buying those fish? I've been watching that show on Discovery Ch. with the Ca Fish and Game. Poaching is a very big problem I was not aware of until watching that show. Its pretty good check it out...

whats the name of the show?

"wild justice" on National Geographic Channel. It's pretty hardcore...

Quote Originally Posted by pitman View Post
    You just wonder what the heck they do with all that trout. What nasty markets are buying those fish?
    I was talking to some of the older gentlemen there and they told me of people who will fish a bunch of fish and then go sell it to fish markets . Pretty messed up stuff going on. So it's good that they are cracking down on poachers.

Aw man! That's reclaimed water in there! Comes from the hyperion plant across the highway at Ave G. I thought it was a crime to sell sport caught fish in a store. Does anyone realize what chemicals and pharmesuticals make it down line in the water system? Sick!

Ya they have brown trout in there,,,,,,,lol,,,,,

I Im tired of them makin fake small talk tryin to see ma license and run my name for warrents. they need to find sum real crimes to fight... effin PiGS

Quote Originally Posted by BlkManFishin View Post
    I Im tired of them makin fake small talk tryin to see ma license and run my name for warrents. they need to find sum real crimes to fight... effin PiGS
    Spoken like a man with an EDUCECHEN,,,,,LOL
    First, you must consider the caliber of (some of the regulars) at Apollo..
    Second, you must consider the caliber of (some of the regulars) at Apollo...
    That place harbors many a law breaker.. The Police just know its easy pickens at that place.
    If you are clean its no big deal...

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    The Police just know its easy pickens at that place.
    If you are clean its no big deal...
    Nothing drives me more crazy than people who fish with out a license, If I'm paying over $60 for my license every year, so should you. If the sheriff's or DFG is trying to nail these people then go ahead check my license and check me for warrants all day long. Well thats just my opinion.

Truly ppl who have not had many run-ins with "law enforcement" I like to fish and i do it legaly. Just cuz there are people who do break the law does not mean that Cops have to be rude and question everyone. I am also very educated went to private school still make good money as a real estat agent in this trying market. So all assumptions about my education level make an *** of the assumer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast