Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apollo park fish stocking video. 1/13/11

Do those brown trout SWIM ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkManFishin View Post
    Just cuz there are people who do break the law does not mean that Cops have to be rude and question everyone.
    What is funny about that day is the only deputy I saw have an attitude was one of the younger ones. He was trying to so hard to impress the DFG officer, it was almost sad. He would roll up to people with a funky attitude and then I heard a little bit of a story he was telling her about chasing some guys and had to jump over 10 foot wall and so on. I was , the DFG officer was just like whatever. But the rest of the sheriff were actually pretty cool. One even congratulated my daughter for the fish she caught as he was checking my license and ID.

all those guys without licenses are the guys at SARL/Corona littering the shoreline and throwing cigarette butts in the lake...oh did I mention you have to untangle your line out of their 6? ;)

Truly ppl who have not had many run-ins with "law enforcement" I like to fish and i do it legaly. Just cuz there are people who do break the law does not mean that Cops have to be rude and question everyone. I am also very educated went to private school still make good money as a real estat agent in this trying market. So all assumptions about my education level make an *** of the assumer.
    People make assumptions based on how you present and express yourself. Dont expect someone to think youre educated when your speech is indicative of an uneducated person.

...Not buying it. Sorry.

I think you're unemployed, drive your woman's car, spend her money, and cheat on her.

Truly ppl who have not had many run-ins with "law enforcement" I like to fish and i do it legaly. Just cuz there are people who do break the law does not mean that Cops have to be rude and question everyone. I am also very educated went to private school still make good money as a real estat agent in this trying market. So all assumptions about my education level make an *** of the assumer.
    You still make good money in real estate ? Really ?? I must be an ***..

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    You still make good money in real estate ? Really ?? I must be an ***..
    LOL! I was trying SOOO hard not to touch that one. Thank you!

Yes you are an ***

i like turtles

I saw a guy on tv this mornin eating American Snapping Turtle Balls...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234