Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Striper junkie update,,,,,,,,,,the merc engine.

Default Striper junkie update,,,,,,,,,,the merc engine.

Never seen anything like it,,WOW!

After abought 10 trips out with my new boat and motor,,,,,
    Here,s my findings concerning the,2009, MERC 25elpt.

AWSOME!!!!!

Runs strong, Extremly quiete,,,VERRY smooth,,,,,,,,starts always in the 1st second of cranking,,

BUT CHECK THIS OUT,,,,,,,,,,,,Last trip at the mid=61/2 hrs of run time on lake==trolling
    also 30 minutes or so of FULL THROTTLE run time==exactly 2.1 gallons of gas.

Last weeks castaic trip,,,,,,,,,,out all day on lake,,,,,,,,,,,2.4 gallons.

Just an update on the motor for you all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,small motors are new to me,,my last one was a suz115 on the bass boat<SOLD>.

Any way,,,,,,,,,,OOOOOOOO ,,,,The tracker grizzly boat,,,,,,,,LOVE IT!

Here is a pic that FISHINONE took of us on castaic lake last week,,,,,showing the pic to prove that a 320lbr,,,a 280lbr and a 240lbr =TROUT JUNKIE/TRAIL BLAZER/CUT BAIT,

Can fish out of this boat comfortably,,,,,,,,,,and safely.

Heres the pic

The thing will troll at any speed i want FOREVER,,,HRS on END,,,,,,Never even a hickup!

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!!Next update will be after a yrs use,

TRAIL BLAZER
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

Sweet, I hope you guys caught some fish! My next rig is about 3 months from getting wet! Spare Change is good to go. See you at Castic in about a week. As for Sat, DVL in a rental see ya!

Got to love that motor sipping gas :)

is that merc a fourstroke?.... I just upgraded boats and the 4 stroke performance is awesome. I have twice as much boat now and a bigger motor and get way better mpg now

UPDATE!!!!!!!

WOW!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Motor ,,Still love it!

BOAT,,,,,,Well ,here,s what hapn,d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3 weeks ago at castaic i noticed i was running the bilge a little more then usual,,,,,,,,checked when i got home,,,,,,NO WAY,,,,,,,,,,CRACKED WELDS in the hull,,,,,,3 of,m,,,,,,,so i contacted tracker,,,sent them some digi pics of the cracks and they said,,,,,,UNREPAIRABLE,,,,,,,,All caused by sub par welds,,SO,,,,,,,,,They ask me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,would i be ok with upgradeing to the 2 foot biger model and new trl to match, as a free replacement?,,,,,,,,i say YES!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!.

They are building the boat now,,,,,il keep my motor and they will do all the swaping at BPS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SO far so good,,,,,,,,,a cpl months and the STRIPER JUNKIE 2 will be up and running,,,.

Till then im BANK BOUND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DUCT,,,Here i come!

TRAIL BLAZER

thats great warranty customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    Never seen anything like it,,WOW!

After abought 10 trips out with my new boat and motor,,,,,
    Here,s my findings concerning the,2009, MERC 25elpt.

AWSOME!!!!!

Runs strong, Extremly quiete,,,VERRY smooth,,,,,,,,starts always in the 1st second of cranking,,

BUT CHECK THIS OUT,,,,,,,,,,,,Last trip at the mid=61/2 hrs of run time on lake==trolling
    also 30 minutes or so of FULL THROTTLE run time==exactly 2.1 gallons of gas.

Last weeks castaic trip,,,,,,,,,,out all day on lake,,,,,,,,,,,2.4 gallons.

Just an update on the motor for you all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,small motors are new to me,,my last one was a suz115 on the bass boat<SOLD>.

Any way,,,,,,,,,,OOOOOOOO ,,,,The tracker grizzly boat,,,,,,,,LOVE IT!

Here is a pic that FISHINONE took of us on castaic lake last week,,,,,showing the pic to prove that a 320lbr,,,a 280lbr and a 240lbr =TROUT JUNKIE/TRAIL BLAZER/CUT BAIT,

Can fish out of this boat comfortably,,,,,,,,,,and safely.

Heres the pic

The thing will troll at any speed i want FOREVER,,,HRS on END,,,,,,Never even a hickup!

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!!Next update will be after a yrs use,

TRAIL BLAZER

is that a anchor line i see could it be the bako boys were bait fishing say its not so. lol

Lol,,,,,,,,,,,,busted!

Caught in da act

Bawahahahahaha

Good eye DK

Next thing you know they're gonna claim that anchor line wuz photo shopped in

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast