Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hansen Dam 12/8/10

Default Hansen Dam 12/8/10

I hit up the Dam around 3pm and had my limit by 4:15pm. I caught them all on Powerbait, garlic and salmon peach, with an 18inch leader. A lot of people around the lake had 2 or 3 fish on their stringers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo0149.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	27386  

Default it was chaos!

nice! i got there around 4 and managed to catch 2 trout.i even saw a huge bass patrolling the docks where they were stocked.i'll be back in the morning with a swimbait for him. i saw trout all over the lake , swimming in large schools...but it'll be better in the morning.they'll be really hungry.
    oh , and if anyone is going make sure you have your license with you.the fish and game made their presence felt and managed to write a few citations. too bad , so sad. it's not fair we follow the rules , pay for our permits and these assclowns get away with poaching.

whattttt theres bass in there? whats up with all the dead trout in there?

Default bass do exist in there...

yeah , there's bass in there. and today was a mad house. i limited out in 20 minutes.

you catch any bass?

Hey Btbdodgers me and sanke have both caught bass in there not to mention a 55 gallon drum, that I managed to pull up and with snakes help released it back into the water to catch yet another fisherman

Default bass?

there's a few bass that hang out by the dock in the early morning hours , patrolling for small trout. they're really big. when i first saw them , i thought they were carp. until i saw the trout scattering. might not be a bad idea to use a trout swimbait.

I have never caught a bass there

Default Skunked everytime

Out of the 4-5 times I have been there i have been skunked actually I take that back 1 time I got a tiny size of the lure I was using LM bass but usually dont count that.Where is the good fishing spot there?

i think the 2 best spots are by the launch ramp where the trout are stocked and by the waterfall on the opposite side. especially in the summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast