Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home made blowgun build demo.

Default Home made blowgun build demo.

My son has taken to making his own blowguns from bamboo. He makes knives as well. Check out his video's.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTvX..._order&list=UL

pretty cool most kids now a days you cant pull off the computer,tv,video games etc....

i used to make those exact same darts when i was a kid. i used PVC pipe usually instead of bamboo though.

Dang lucky I didnt burn our house down when I was a kid. I used to make match guns out of wood clothes pins by bending the springs just right so it would snap and shoot a ignited wood match Quite far.

20 people injured in Darting-spree

FYI, blowgun is illegal in California. I doubt if the cop would come and arrest your kid, but if an adult caught with one, it could get ugly.

nieghbors beware!!!! hope the parents help assisting, with education as much. instead of assesting in illegal weapon mfg.crap! amazing.im sure the kid is intelligent , .but lets spend time maybe fishing for a hobby instead.
    Last edited by PUDD MASTER BAITER; 12-30-2010 at 03:38 PM.

Lol, let the kid have his fun, all the weapon bans in CA are bullshit anyway.

yea i ..agree to a point.i grew up in san.gabriel valley, and hunted rabbit, and quail with a 22cal. pellet gun in the industrail hills golf course area.that was 40yrs ago, but with the population now ,even in the desert areas there have to be laws.its just the way it has to be due to accedents. maybe jeb and sarah can change this when they run and get elected next time.

Gun-Control laws are B.S. I want my BFG5000, damnit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast