Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bako boys decend on Castaic 12-31... Met some FNN pals atleast

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    carpboy take it easy on scott, now he will have to smackdown on you, i would have made it but i forgot about the quagga quarentine,cant fish again till sunday,may go to the mid and fish in the snow,before i head up north next week for some work and fishing in bishop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,
    I gotta live it up when I can. I am sure my turn is coming soon.

CarpOnly Out!

No Prob I wanted to go but I checked beforehand and oneleg called me about it too so thank OneLeg as well!

And while skunkblazer and carpbait were out at castaic... I was

Dayum geordy. Not bad for a using gulp exclusively.. you and samgann are slayingn them toad calico and bass on that gulp.

Gulp slayas!...

Hey, trailblazer swore he saw ya at. The ramp, pointed u out to me.. I chuckled and said they all look like geordy

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Dayum geordy. Not bad for a using gulp exclusively.. you and samgann are slayingn them toad calico and bass on that gulp.

Gulp slayas!...

Hey, trailblazer swore he saw ya at. The ramp, pointed u out to me.. I chuckled and said they all look like geordy
    LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,GEORDY The dude look,d just like you ,,,,,,and the guy he was with look,d just like yr dad,,,,,,,Tripp,d me out,,,,,,,,,,,,,miss,d you down there.

ALSO

T/O,,,Missed you out there,,,,and,,,,,,,Not to worry,,,,,,,,,C/B will know the taste of defeat again REAL SOON!.

But for now,,,,,,T/J and C/B Are LOUNGING IN THE GLORY OF VICTORY===KUDOS guys!

TRAIL BLAZER
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

Gulp slayas!...

Lol I wasn't with Samgann I went with Fireball lol..
    And Big Hammers it was!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,GEORDY The dude look,d just like you ,,,,,,and the guy he was with look,d just like yr dad,,,,,,,Tripp,d me out,,,,,,,,,,,,,miss,d you down there.

ALSO

T/O,,,Missed you out there,,,,and,,,,,,,Not to worry,,,,,,,,,C/B will know the taste of defeat again REAL SOON!.

But for now,,,,,,T/J and C/B Are LOUNGING IN THE GLORY OF VICTORY===KUDOS guys!

TRAIL BLAZER
    Hahaha Nice! I wanted to mix it up and I needed to hit up the Harbor so bad!
    And Fireball and I hooked on to some TOADS! But they got us in to the rocks way too many times...
    But We'll definitely Fish soon guys!!!

T/b give him the back side of one of youre big mits that will quiet him for a little while,,,,,lol,,,,gayordy playing in the salt,,,lol,,,,was oneleg with you ,,,,,,,,,

Hey guys! Sorry I missed you. I went to the lagoon with Paul from Pizz Customs. We had issues being able to launch since Irvine Lake is on the Quagga hitlist. We finally talked them into it and weren't on the water until after 9!! We had a tough day as well. Paul caught 3 and I recorded my first skunk of 2010 on the last day of the year :( see ya guys at the next one.

P.S. I saw the camo striper slayer boat getting towed by at about 4pm on the bidge by the Lagoon. I was on my boat by the road.

TRAILBLAZER SKUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,Living it up i see,,LOL

TRAIL BLAZER
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

Did you say?

It was nice seeing you guys out there. You're good company.

I meant to throw that bag of dines out in front of you and let the wind push it to you. I had a picture in my head of spreading dines all over the new boat. I didn't know the bag would pop, then sink!

T/B that was a good shot with the swim bait.
    Last edited by fishinone; 01-02-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: spellin

Nice job! Glad you were able to get on some action. Sorry for the skunk TB.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast