Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tubers - where's everyone from???

I think we have spoken before.. PM me if youre the fisherman with the web site... I'm looking at starting a biz ,fishing related and we may be able to help each other out... thanks

From north Riverside and I 'tube Perris quite a lot. Starting around March, we should hit the lake.

In Torrance, tube LB area once a week, LNL in trout season, Palos Verdes, PT. Fermin, NPH, and even San Clemente Island a few times....always nerve racking but the calicos are huge...like fishing an aquarium.....stay away from the bull seals...I have seen all kinds of crazy stuff in the salt...last year at Grissom a baby whale got lost and surfaced 10 feet from me....scared the ***** out of me

Buddy of mine has nailed smaller YT from his tube off PV....my dream!

From perris tube perris when ever i can get out there starting in march its good hope to see u all out there

Orange County, I tube Puddingstone, SFD, and NPH as well as the LAB. I have fished LNL and the mountain lake as well, but I have started to really enjoy the salt.

I'm in the San Gabriel Valley, and tube Castaic year round. I try to get out every weekend, will also tube Perris and Puddingston occasionally.

Im from Upland and I just started also. I have only tubed Corona Lake so far and there is no reason to go anywhere else for freshwater. Limits every time out!!!!!

Im in hesperia also i tube the wood starting in april puddingstone, sfd,peris its a blast hit me up sometime and well roll.

Damn 4 people from Upland! We should get a carpool going.

I tube the salt here and there, fish NPH and LAB the most

Riverside

Most of the time i fish the salt. NPH, Dana point, but love the trout in the sierras when it warms up, tired silverwood in JAN just thawed out after that trip. too cold and no fish

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast